Platform Specialty Products Corp (PAH.N)
Platform Specialty Products Corp is in advanced talks to sell its agrochemicals business to London-based Wilmcote Holdings Plc for about $3 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday.
June 6 Platform Specialty Products Corp is in advanced talks to sell its agrochemicals business to London-based Wilmcote Holdings Plc for about $3 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported https://on.wsj.com/2JiL3Ze on Wednesday.
* MARTIN E. FRANKLIN REPORTS 9.2 PERCENT STAKE IN PLATFORM SPECIALTY PRODUCTS CORP AS OF MAY 3, 2018 - SEC FILING
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.20 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* ANNOUNCES 2017 FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR FINANCIAL RESULTS
* PLATFORM SPECIALTY PRODUCTS CORP - EXPECTS ADJUSTED EBITDA FOR 2018 TO BE IN RANGE OF $860 MILLION TO $890 MILLION
BRIEF-Elliott Associates And Affiliates Report Passive Stake Of About 5.4 Pct In Platform Specialty Products
* ELLIOTT ASSOCIATES AND AFFILIATES REPORT A PASSIVE STAKE OF ABOUT 5.4 PCT IN PLATFORM SPECIALTY PRODUCTS CORP AS OF DEC 22 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2lLO8CS) Further company coverage: