Banca Piccolo Credito Valtellinese SpA (PCVI.MI)
MILAN, May 21 Credito Valtellinese's shares fell 6 percent on Monday as the prospect of a big-spending government further cut the value of Italian bonds held by the country's banks.
* AGREEMENT ENVISAGES AN EARLY RETIREMENT PLAN FOR 170 EMPLOYEES WHO WILL FULFIL PENSION REQUIREMENTS NO LATER THAN 31 DECEMBER 2024
* SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH ALGEBRIS INVESTMENTS TO SELL NPL PORTFOLIO FOR GROSS BOOK VALUE OF OVER EUR 245 MILLION
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Monday.
MILAN, March 20 The share issue launched by Credito Valtellinese (Creval) which ended on Tuesday was fully subscribed for 699.7 million euros ($858 million), the Italian mid-sized lender said in a statement.
* ALL RIGHTS NOT EXERCISED DURING OPTION PERIOD FOR SUBSCRIPTION OF NEWLY ISSUED ORDINARY SHARES HAVE BEEN SOLD
* SOLD ALL UNEXERCISED RIGHTS TO BUY INTO SHARE ISSUE IN THIRD DAY OF AUCTION
* SOLD 84 PERCENT OF UNEXERCISED RIGHTS TO BUY INTO SHARE ISSUE AFTER TWO DAYS OF OFFERING, THOMSON REUTERS DATA SHOWS
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Friday.
MILAN Investors took up 83 percent of a 700 million euro ($862 million) new share sale by Italy's Credito Valtellinese , helping the mid-sized lender's efforts to shed bad debts and restructure.