Banca Piccolo Credito Valtellinese SpA (PCVI.MI)
22 Feb 2018
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Thursday.
* Plans to write down and sell 2.1 bln euros in bad debts in 2018
* Cash call equals six times the bank's market capitalisation
Feb 15 Italy's Credito Valtellinese (Creval) says:
* HOSKING PARTNERS HOLDS 5.06 PERCENT OF ITALY'S CREVAL AS OF JAN. 26 - FILING BY ITALY'S MARKET WATCHDOG CONSOB Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
* CREVAL SAYS COMMERZBANK AND JEFFERIES AND KEEFE, BRUYETTE & WOODS AND EQUITA SIM , JOINED UNDERWRITING SYNDICATE FOR SHARE CAPITAL INCREASE
MILAN, Feb 5 Italy's mid-sized lender Credito Valtellinese posted on Monday a 2017 loss of 332 million euros ($414 million) as it wrote down soured debt before launching a 700 million euro capital raise.
* BANCO SANTANDER, BARCLAYS AND CREDIT SUISSE TO ENTER GUARANTEE CONSORTIUM FOR ITS SHARE ISSUE AS CO-GLOBAL COORDINATORS AND JOINT BOOKRUNNERS
MILAN, Jan 19 Credito Valtellinese (Creval) expects to launch its planned 700 million euro ($859 million) share sale on Feb. 19, two sources familiar with the matter said, testing investor demand for Italian banks ahead of a general election.
MILAN, Jan 19 Italy's Credito Valtellinese expects to launch a planned 700 million euro ($859 million) cash call on Feb. 19 just two weeks before a general election, two sources said.