Pfizer Inc (PFE)
23 Apr 2018
Pfizer Inc said on Monday U.S. regulators declined to approve the company's biosimilar of Roche's blockbuster treatment for breast cancer, Herceptin, and sought additional technical information.
April 23 Pfizer Inc said on Monday U.S. regulators declined to approve the company's biosimilar of Roche's blockbuster treatment for breast cancer, Herceptin, and sought additional technical information.
BRIEF-Pfizer Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation For Trumenba® (Meningococcal Group B Vaccine)
* PFIZER GRANTED FDA BREAKTHROUGH THERAPY DESIGNATION FOR TRUMENBA® (MENINGOCOCCAL GROUP B VACCINE) FOR THE PREVENTION OF INVASIVE MENINGOCOCCAL B DISEASE IN CHILDREN AGES 1 TO 9 YEARS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
April 23 Pfizer Inc said on Monday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) declined to approve the company's biosimilar to Roche's breast cancer drug, Herceptin, and sought additional technical information. The company said the information requested by the FDA does not relate to safety or clinical data submitted in the application. (Reporting by Akankshita Mukhopadhyay in Bengaluru; Editing by Anil D'Silva)
* MYLOTARG™ APPROVED IN THE EU FOR THE TREATMENT OF PREVIOUSLY UNTREATED, DE NOVO, CD33-POSITIVE ACUTE MYELOID LEUKEMIA IN COMBINATION WITH CHEMOTHERAPY
* PFIZER INC - IN CRL, FDA HIGHLIGHTED NEED FOR ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL INFORMATION
LONDON/CHICAGO Procter & Gamble's $4.2 billion deal for Merck's vitamin and supplements business demonstrates that major consumer companies remain hungry for health-related products.
* Health and wellness seen as attractive to younger consumers
LONDON/CHICAGO, April 20 Procter & Gamble's $4.2 billion deal for Merck's vitamin and supplements business is the latest example of a major consumer company stocking up on health-related products.
* Merck to update earnings guidance at Q1 results (Adds Breakingviews link)
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$126.83||+0.17|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF76.04||-0.04|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$60.25||+1.42|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF217.60||+1.95|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF221.40||+1.40|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$58.84||-0.35|
|Bayer AG (BAYGn.DE)||€98.79||-0.21|
|Bayer AG (BAYE.F)||--||--|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€65.71||+0.43|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||5,015.00||+39.00|