Pfizer Inc (PFE.N)
23 Feb 2018
* PFIZER RECEIVES POSITIVE CHMP OPINION FOR TWO HEMATOLOGY MEDICINES, MYLOTARG™ AND BOSULIF®
* PFIZER INC - BOURLA IS CURRENTLY COO OF PFIZER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SPARK THERAPEUTICS INC - ON FEB 16, CO ENTERED INTO A SPK-9001 MANUFACTURE AND SUPPLY AGREEMENT WITH PFIZER - SEC FILING
LONDON, Feb 19 British shares lost some ground on Monday as weak results from Reckitt Benckiser underlined the murky growth outlook for big consumer goods makers and banking holidays in the U.S. and China slowed European markets.
* RECKITT BENCKISER CEO SAYS NO COMMENT ON PFIZER CONSUMER HEALTH AUCTION
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday declined to approve Apricus Biosciences Inc's Vitaros, a cream to treat erectile dysfunction, for the second time in a decade, sending the company's shares down more than 70 percent before the opening bell.
* Co set to lose 76 pct of market value (Adds background on drug, analyst comment, updates share price)
AbbVie Inc said on Thursday its board had approved a $10 billion stock repurchase program, and the drugmaker also increased its quarterly dividend, as it reaped the benefits of U.S. tax law changes.
Feb 15 AbbVie Inc said on Thursday its board had approved a $10 billion stock repurchase program, and the drugmaker also increased its quarterly dividend, as it reaped the benefits of U.S. tax law changes.
FRANKFURT Merck KGaA and Pfizer received a setback on Thursday for their drug Bavencio, which is a late starter in the rapidly evolving field of cancer immunotherapies.
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$132.02||+2.11|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF79.38||-0.60|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$54.87||+0.30|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF222.05||-1.25|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF225.80||-0.60|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$59.71||+0.72|
|Bayer AG (BAYGn.DE)||€97.92||-0.52|
|Bayer AG (BAYE.F)||--||--|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€65.05||+0.16|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,752.00||-20.00|