Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N)
17 Nov 2017
Activist hedge fund manager Nelson Peltz claimed victory in his fight to win a seat on Procter & Gamble Co's board after a preliminary tally of votes was released on Wednesday, but P&G refused to concede and said it wants to see a certified result before declaring a winner.
Nov 15 Activist hedge fund manager Nelson Peltz claimed victory in his fight to win a seat on Procter & Gamble Co's board after a preliminary tally of votes was released on Wednesday, but P&G refused to concede and said it wants to see a certified result before declaring a winner.
* P&G-proxy voting results tabulated by independent inspector indicate Nelson Peltz is leading ernesto zedillo in director vote by about 0.0016 pct of shares outstanding
Nov 15 Activist hedge fund Trian's Nelson Peltz said on Wednesday he won a proxy fight with Procter & Gamble Co for a seat on the company's board.
* Trian Fund Management says Independent inspector’s preliminary report shows Nelson Peltz elected to Procter & Gamble’s board of directors
* Trian's Nelson Peltz wins P&G proxy fight by 43,000 votes in recount - CNBC, citing sources Further company coverage:
* P&G - Moiz Ali will continue to serve as CEO of Native and the company will continue to remain located in San Francisco, California
* Swiss firm under pressure from activist shareholder (Adds details on market growth, other companies)
LONDON/ZURICH Nestle , the world's largest packaged food firm, said on Wednesday it would reorganize its infant nutrition business to improve performance, five months after the new CEO listed the category as one of its priorities for growth.
* Dutch still hope to attract companies moving after Brexit (Updates with details, background, quotes)
|Kimberly Clark Corp (KMB.N)||$114.32||-0.58|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$138.00||-0.87|
|Unilever NV (UNc.AS)||€47.58||-0.74|
|Unilever NV (UNIA.AS)||€48.42||+0.39|
|Unilever NV (UN_pa.AS)||€989.00||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_p.AS)||€303.50||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_pb.AS)||--||--|
|Unilever plc (ULVR.L)||4,150.00||--|
|L'Oreal SA (OREP.PA)||€185.40||-0.75|
|Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL.N)||$71.89||-0.74|