Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N)
CHICAGO Many Procter & Gamble Co products sold in Canada - from Febreze candles to Gillette shaving foam - will be affected by retaliatory tariffs on U.S.-made goods after Canadian authorities rejected a request for exemptions, a P&G spokesman said on Wednesday. | Video
CHICAGO, July 12 Many Procter & Gamble Co products sold in Canada - from Febreze candles to Gillette shaving foam - will be affected by retaliatory tariffs on U.S.-made goods after Canadian authorities rejected a request for exemptions, a P&G spokesman said on Wednesday.
* Nestle, under fire from Third Point, clashed with retailers
PARIS/LONDON Europe's largest supermarket groups Carrefour and Tesco have agreed to form a global purchasing alliance to demand better terms from major suppliers in the latest attempt by the industry to drive down costs. | Video
* Suppliers concerned that they risk being squeezed hard (Adds further reaction)
SAN FRANCISCO, June 19 Facebook Inc launched a matchmaking system Tuesday to cultivate partnerships between advertisers and video creators as the world's largest social media company tries to quickly parallel the variety of commercial opportunities offered by its video rival YouTube.
MOSCOW U.S. consumer goods group Procter & Gamble (P&G) will keep investing in Russian plants in 2018 and beyond, reaffirming its commitment to the market despite political risks.
* PROCTER & GAMBLE ANNOUNCES PRICING OF ITS DEBT TENDER OFFER
* PROCTER & GAMBLE ANNOUNCES EARLY RESULTS OF ITS DEBT TENDER OFFER; INCREASES THE MAXIMUM TENDER AMOUNT
* P&G - TENDER OFFER WILL EXPIRE AT MIDNIGHT, NEW YORK CITY TIME, AT END OF JUNE 6, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
|Kimberly Clark Corp (KMB.N)||$104.78||-1.69|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$128.38||-0.73|
|Unilever NV (UNc.AS)||€47.79||+0.19|
|Unilever NV (UNIA.AS)||€48.00||+0.40|
|Unilever NV (UN_pa.AS)||--||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_p.AS)||--||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_pb.AS)||--||--|
|Unilever plc (ULVR.L)||4,226.00||+46.50|
|L'Oreal SA (OREP.PA)||€210.40||-0.30|
|Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL.N)||$64.94||-0.62|