Pegas Nonwovens SA (PGSN.PR)
16 Feb 2018
* CZECH PEGAS NONWOVENS SHAREHOLDERS MEETING APPROVES MOVING COMPANY HEADQUARTERS TO CZECH REPUBLIC Further company coverage: (Reporting by Robert Muller)
* PEGAS NONWOVENS SAYS SIGNED AGREEMENT ON DELIVERY OF NEW PRODUCTION LINE WITH ANNUAL CAPACITY 8-15 THOUSAND TONNES
* PEGAS SAYS BONDHOLDER MEETING TO VOTE ON AGREEMENT WITH MOVING SEAT OF COMPANY TO CZECH REPUBLIC
* confirms 2017 outlook for earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) at 43-50 million euros
** Marek Modecki, the non-executive chairman of the board of Pegas Nonwovens, will resign at the end of 2017, he said in a letter posted on the artificial textile maker's website. (Prague Newsroom)
* Czech family office R2G says acquired 77.66 percent of Pegas Nonwovens stock in voluntary takeover offer
* Artificial textiles manufacturer Pegas says has signed a memorandum of understanding to buy a new production line for its plant at Znojmo in the Czech Republic.
PRAGUE, Sept 27 Here are news stories, press reports and events to watch which may affect Czech financial markets on Wednesday. ALL TIMES GMT (Czech Republic: GMT + 2 hours) =========================ECONOMIC DATA========================== Real-time economic data releases.................... Summary of economic data and forecasts........... Recently released economic data.................. Previous stories on C
PRAGUE, Sept 26 Investor R2G Rohan Czech holds more than 80 percent of artificial textile maker Pegas Nonwovens after closing a voluntary takeover bid, it said on Tuesday.
* Pegas says R2G holds 74.73 percent stake after voluntary bid