PulteGroup Inc (PHM)
15 Dec 2017
PulteGroup Inc , the No. 3 U.S. homebuilder, reported a quarterly profit that edged past estimates on Tuesday and remained upbeat on housing demand despite hurricanes that curtailed operations, sending its shares to a more than 10-year record.
* Shares hit a more than 10-year high (Adds details from conference call, updates share price)
* Damage from hurricanes to Pulte's communities in Texas, Florida, and the Carolinas was minimal - CEO on conf call
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.59 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Oct 24 U.S. homebuilder PulteGroup Inc reported a 38.2 percent rise in quarterly profit, as home sales and average selling prices increased.
Oct 20 Diary of U.S. (.SPX) corporate earnings for the week ahead. ** Please Note - All times given are in U.S. EST unless otherwise stated ** U.S. EARNINGS Start Date Start Time RIC Company Event Name 23-Oct-2017 08:00 ITW.N Illinois Tool Works Inc Q3 2017 Illinois Tool Works Inc Earnings Release 23-Oct-2017 BMO KMB.N Kimberly-Clark Corp Q3 2017 Kimberly-Clark Corp Earnings Relea
* SETS QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.09 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Pultegroup Inc - Unit entered into fifth amendment to its amended and restated master repurchase agreement with Comerica Bank
PulteGroup Inc cut its full-year gross margin forecast, mainly due to increased discounting in its Pulte brand amid increased competition and higher lumber prices following wildfires in Canada.
July 25 PulteGroup Inc cut its full-year gross margin forecast, mainly due to increased discounting in its Pulte brand amid increased competition and higher lumber prices following wildfires in Canada.
|D. R. Horton Inc (DHI.N)||$50.58||+0.24|
|Lennar Corporation (LEN.N)||$61.40||+0.26|
|Lennar Corporation (LENb.N)||$48.85||+0.30|
|Toll Brothers Inc (TOL.N)||$47.70||+0.62|
|KB Home (KBH.N)||$31.08||+0.30|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV.N)||$2.47||+0.05|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOVVB.PK)||$2.60||--|
|Ryland Group Inc (RYL.N)||--||--|
|CalAtlantic Group Inc (CAA.N)||$54.70||+0.21|