Philip Morris International Inc (PM)
14 Dec 2017
* PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL INC. DECLARES REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $1.07 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO/LONDON Japan Tobacco Inc sparked takeover speculation on Tuesday by naming a new chief executive who wants the world's third-largest international tobacco maker to do more overseas acquisitions to offset falling cigarette sales at home.
* Imperial Brands up as much as 4 pct on deal talk (Adds context, bullet points; Changes headline)
TOKYO, Nov 21 Japan Tobacco Inc will seek acquisition opportunities overseas, said Masamichi Terabatake who is slated to become its CEO in January, to secure growth as the rise of vaping rivals snuffs out the company's cigarette sales at home.
TOKYO, Nov 1 Japan Tobacco Inc, the world's No.4 tobacco company, on Wednesday said its nine-month operating profit fell 5 percent, hurt by a sharp decline in domestic cigarette sales as more smokers shifted to vaping products.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, October 30 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed US-based tobacco group Philip Morris International, Inc's (PMI) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and Senior Unsecured Long-Term Rating at 'A'. PMI's Short-Term IDR and Short-Term Debt Rating are affirmed at 'F1'. The Outlook remains Negative. The Negative Outlook reflects the risk of a downgrade in the absence of reforms to the current US tax system. This system leads PMI to bui
* Revises 2017 full-year reported diluted eps forecast to a range of $4.75 to $4.80
GENEVA, Sept 28 The World Health Organization told governments on Thursday not to get involved in a foundation funded by tobacco firm Philip Morris International to look at ways of reducing the harm from smoking.
* Martin King, currently President, Asia region will be appointed CFO
* Czech tobacco group Philip Morris CR says H1 consolidated revenues czk 5.8 billion and net income czk 1.6 billion, up 7 percent and 24.7 percent respectively