Philip Morris International Inc (PM.N)
* S'pore shares on track for weekly gain of 2 pct * Philippine shares up 0.8 pct By Nikhil Nainan April 20 Most Southeast Asian stock markets slipped on Friday tracking broader Asia which was hit by a sell-off in technology stocks, while Philippine shares regained some ground following a sharp fall in the previous session. MSCI's broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan was trading 1 percent lower as technology stocks fell after the world's large
NEW YORK Wall Street's three major indexes closed lower on Thursday, with tobacco stocks leading a tumble in consumer staples while concerns about smartphone demand hurt the technology sector and rising bond yields and earnings helped financials rebound. | Video
April 19 U.S. stocks fell on Thursday, as technology stocks from Apple to chipmakers declined following a weak forecast on smartphone demand, while a sharp drop in Philip Morris's shares after results weighed on the consumer staples sector.
* PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL- ON MARCH 29, CO FILED A PROXY STATEMENT FOR ANNUAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS TO BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 9 - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Philip Morris International CEO André Calantzopoulos' FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $18.98 Mln Versus
* PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL INC SAYS CEO ANDRÉ CALANTZOPOULOS' FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $18.98 MILLION VERSUS $18.1 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* CZECH PHILIP MORRIS SAYS PROPOSES DIVIDEND CZK 1,080 /SHARE (PREVIOUS CZK 1,000/SHARE)
* PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL INC - SHIFTS ENTIRE CAPACITY OF ITS CIGARETTE FACTORY IN GREECE TO SMOKE-FREE PRODUCTS
* PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL INC. DECLARES REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $1.07 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Shares touch 18-month low (Adds CEO and investor comment, forex outlook, updated share price)
VILNIUS Lithuania's tobacco regulator believes Philip Morris's new electronic smoking device should be subject to the same advertising restrictions as tobacco, potentially dealing a blow to a product the company has touted as the future of smoking.