Punjab National Bank (PNBK.NS)
19 Jan 2018
Investment manager Principal Financial Group Inc said on Tuesday it would purchase Indian lender Punjab National Bank's minority stakes in their joint ventures.
Jan 2 Investment manager Principal Financial Group Inc said on Tuesday it would purchase Indian lender Punjab National Bank's minority stakes in their joint ventures.
* CO TO ACQUIRE OWNERSHIP OF JV WITH PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK Source text - [Principal to acquire ownership of joint venture with Punjab National Bank Mumbai, India, January 2, 2018 – Principal Financial Group and Punjab National Bank (PNB) announced the signing of a shares purchase agreement to give Principal full ownership of the Principal-PNB asset management company and Principal Trustee Company Private Limited in India, pending regulatory approval.]
* SAYS DECIDED TO ISSUE 297.6 MILLION SHARES AT 168 RUPEES PER SHARE TO QIBS Source text: http://bit.ly/2kGAwIe Further company coverage:
* SAYS RAISED 50 BILLION RUPEES VIA QIP Source text: http://bit.ly/2ktfPzp Further company coverage:
* SAYS RAISED 500 MILLION RUPEES VIA QIP Source text: http://bit.ly/2BphQHm Further company coverage:
MUMBAI, Dec 12 Punjab National Bank has raised 50 billion rupees ($777 million) from a share sale to institutional investors, sources with direct knowledge of the transaction said on Tuesday.
MUMBAI, Dec 12 Indian state-run Punjab National Bank has launched a share sale to qualified institutions to raise at least 30 billion rupees ($466.2 million) with an upsize option for another 20 billion rupees, according a source and a deal term sheet.
* GETS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD FOR RAISING EQUITY CAPITAL UP TO 50 BILLION RUPEES Source text - http://bit.ly/2BGOHVD Further company coverage:
* Seeks shareholders' nod for raising equity capital for an amount not exceeding 50 billion rupees