PNC Financial Services Group Inc (PNC.N)
23 Feb 2018
BRIEF-Universal Logistics Says On Feb 2, Units Entered Amendment 5 To Revolving Credit & Security Agreement With PNC Bank
* UNIVERSAL LOGISTICS SAYS ON FEB 2, UNITS ENTERED AMENDMENT 5 TO REVOLVING CREDIT & SECURITY AGREEMENT WITH PNC BANK - SEC FILING
PNC Financial Services Group Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Friday, helped by higher interest income and consumer loan growth and the U.S. regional lender also forecast mid-single digit loan and revenue growth for 2018.
Jan 12 PNC Financial Services Group Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Friday, helped by higher interest income and consumer loan growth and the U.S. regional lender also forecast mid-single digit loan and revenue growth for 2018.
* PNC REPORTS RECORD FULL YEAR 2017 NET INCOME OF $5.4 BILLION, $10.36 DILUTED EPS
Jan 12 Regional lender PNC Financial Services' quarterly profit doubled, driven by a $911 million one-time benefit related to President Donald Trump's new tax law.
* PNC ANNOUNCES REDEMPTION OF 1.500 PERCENT SENIOR BANK NOTES DUE FEBRUARY 23, 2018
A special receiver suing PNC Bank for its alleged role in a multi-state fraud involving prepaid funeral contracts has asked a federal court to find the bank liable for breach of trust, saying evidence shows that one of its predecessor companies breached its duties in "myriad ways."
Jan 5 Diary of U.S. (.SPX) corporate earnings for the week ahead. ** Please Note - All times given are in U.S. EST unless otherwise stated ** U.S. EARNINGS Start Date Start RIC Company Event Name Time 09-Jan-2018 BMO AYI.N Acuity Brands Inc Q1 2018 Acuity Brands Inc Earnings Release 10-Jan-2018 BMO LEN.N Lennar Corp Q4 2017 Lennar Corp Earnings Release 11-Jan-2018 BMO
* PNC FINANCIAL SERVICES GROUP SAYS BOARD INCREASED NUMBER OF DIRECTORS FROM 14 TO 16 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2CTs0hX) Further company coverage:
* WILL PROVIDE FOR EMPLOYEES IN DEFINED BENEFIT PENSION PLAN AN ADDITIONAL $1,500 TO THEIR EXISTING PENSION ACCOUNTS
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$32.03||+0.34|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$26.18||+0.04|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$117.31||+2.33|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC.N)||$59.17||+0.36|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFCNP.PK)||$0.00||--|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC_pl.N)||$1,274.00||+2.00|
|Capital One Financial Corp. (COF.N)||$99.04||+2.37|
|U.S. Bancorp (USB.N)||$55.49||+1.22|
|BB&T Corporation (BBT.N)||$55.36||+1.04|
|SunTrust Banks, Inc. (STI.N)||$71.29||+0.95|