PPG Industries Inc (PPG.N)
16 Mar 2018
* PPG INDUSTRIES INC SAYS CEO MICHAEL MCGARRY'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $14.2 MILLION VERSUS $12.5 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text : http://bit.ly/2suTxo8 Further company coverage:
* PPG REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* PPG TO ACQUIRE ARCHITECTURAL PAINT AND COATINGS WHOLESALER PROCOATINGS
* PPG BOARD OF DIRECTORS AUTHORIZES $2.5 BILLION SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM
AMSTERDAM Akzo Nobel gained shareholder approval on Thursday to spin off its 10 billion euro ($11.9 billion) chemicals division as part of plans to placate investors after the Dutch paintmaker rejected a takeover offer from rival PPG Industries .
AMSTERDAM, Nov 30 Akzo Nobel gained shareholder approval on Thursday to spin off its 10 billion euro ($11.9 billion) chemicals division as part of plans to placate investors after the Dutch paintmaker rejected a takeover offer from rival PPG Industries.
AMSTERDAM, Nov 30 Shareholders in Dutch paint and coatings company Akzo Nobel on Thursday approved the company's plan to demerge its 10-billion-euro chemicals division.
* PPG Industries Inc - entered into a partnership with Sinode Systems for vehicle battery technology
AMSTERDAM Dutch paints maker Akzo Nobel, under pressure after rejecting a lucrative takeover offer and two profit warnings, has confirmed merger talks with smaller U.S. rival Axalta Coating Systems Ltd to create a $30 billion company.
FRANKFURT/NEW YORK, Oct 27 Dutch paints and coatings giant Akzo Nobel NV has approached U.S. rival Axalta Coating Systems Ltd to discuss a possible merger that would create a global coatings giant, according to sources familiar with the matter.
|Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. (4183.T)||¥3,340||--|
|HOYA CORPORATION (7741.T)||¥5,619||-38.00|
|Nippon Paint Holdings Co Ltd (4612.T)||¥3,980||--|
|Formosa Plastics Corporation (1301.TW)||NT$102.00||0.00|
|Asian Paints Ltd (ASPN.NS)||Rs1,122.75||-38.05|
|BASF SE (BASFn.DE)||€84.74||+0.71|
|Dow Chemical Co (DOW)||$6.60||--|
|Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY.N)||$64.45||+0.54|
|Akzo Nobel N.V. (AKZO.AS)||€79.70||-0.94|
|Evonik Industries AG (EVKn.DE)||€28.53||+0.18|