PPL Corp (PPL.N)
20 Jun 2018
* ORATION ANNOUNCES PRICING OF COMMON STOCK OFFERING WITH A FORWARD COMPONENT
* PPL CORPORATION ANNOUNCES PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK WITH A FORWARD COMPONENT
* REAFFIRMS FY 2018 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $2.20 TO $2.40 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
* SAYS EXPECTS TO REITERATE ITS 2018 EARNINGS FORECAST RANGE OF $2.20 TO $2.40 PER SHARE - SEC FILING
* PPL CORP FILES FOR COMMON STOCK OFFERING OF UPTO $1.0 BILLION Source text: (http://bit.ly/2CDNwWd) Further company coverage:
* PPL CORP FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text : http://bit.ly/2sMlzvJ Further company coverage:
* INCREASES ANNUALIZED COMMON STOCK DIVIDEND TO $1.64 PER SHARE.
* PPL - ANNOUNCED GOAL TO CUT CARBON DIOXIDE EMISSIONS 70 PERCENT FROM 2010 LEVELS BY 2050
WARSAW Irish low-cost airline Ryanair said it had filed a complaint to European competition authorities over a Polish airport company's alleged refusal to expand Warsaw's Modlin airport which Ryanair uses as its Polish base.
WARSAW, Jan 20 Irish low-cost airline Ryanair said it had filed a complaint to European competition authorities over a Polish airport company's alleged refusal to expand Warsaw's Modlin airport which Ryanair uses as its Polish base.
|UIL Holdings Corporation (UIL.N)||--||--|
|American Electric Power Company Inc (AEP.N)||$66.90||--|
|RWE AG (RWEG.DE)||€19.51||-0.17|
|RWE AG (RWEG_p.DE)||€15.86||0.00|
|Iberdrola SA (IBE.MC)||€6.48||-0.11|
|Endesa SA (ELE.MC)||€19.39||-0.21|
|Exelon Corporation (EXC.N)||$41.80||--|
|Southern Co (SO.N)||$45.05||--|
|FirstEnergy Corp. (FE.N)||$34.89||--|
|TECO Energy, Inc. (TE.N)||$27.64||-0.01|