Providence Service Corp (PRSC.OQ)
17 Jul 2018
BRIEF-Providence Service Files Prospectus Relates To Offer, Sale From Time To Time Of Up To 1.65 Mln Shares Of Co's Common Stock
* PROVIDENCE SERVICE CORP FILES PROSPECTUS RELATES TO OFFER, SALE FROM TIME TO TIME OF UP TO 1.65 MILLION SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK - SEC FILING
* PROVIDENCE SERVICE CORPORATION REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
FRANKFURT, April 17 Buyout group Providence is moving ahead with plans to sell German home shopping TV network HSE24 and has selected Apax, BC Partners and Pamplona as second-round bidders, several people close to matter said.
* CONSOLIDATION EXPECTED TO TAKE ABOUT 12 MONTHS TO COMPLETE, OVER WHICH TIME IMPLEMENTATION COSTS WILL NEGATIVELY IMPACT EARNINGS
* PROVIDENCE SERVICE CORPORATION ANNOUNCES AN INCREASE TO ITS STOCK REPURCHASE PROGRAM
FRANKFURT, March 16 Buyout group Providence is moving ahead with plans to pull out of German home shopping TV network HSE24, which it plans to sell or float on the Frankfurt stock exchange before the summer, several people close to matter said.
* QTRLY BENEFIT FROM TAX REFORM ACT OF $29.6 MILLION OR $1.89 PER DILUTED COMMON SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: