Prudential Financial Inc (PRU.N)
20 Jun 2018
BRIEF-Prudential and PIC reach sixth longevity reinsurance agreement amid surging demand for pension de-risking
* PRUDENTIAL AND PIC REACH SIXTH LONGEVITY REINSURANCE AGREEMENT AMID SURGING DEMAND FOR PENSION DE-RISKING
NEW YORK U.S. stocks fell on Wednesday as potential U.S. restrictions on Chinese telecom companies reinforced investor concerns about worsening trade relations between the United States and China. | Video
MetLife Inc reported an 8 percent rise in adjusted first-quarter profit on Wednesday, boosted by U.S. tax reforms, as well as volume growth in Asia and better results in auto and catastrophe businesses.
May 2 MetLife Inc reported an 8 percent rise in adjusted first-quarter profit on Wednesday, boosted by U.S. tax reforms, as well as volume growth in Asia and better results in auto and catastrophe businesses.
* Dow down 0.72 pct, S&P 500 down 0.72 pct, Nasdaq down 0.42 pct (Updates to close)
May 2 Prudential Financial Inc posted a better-than-expected quarterly adjusted profit on Wednesday as the insurer earned more fees from its annuities business.
May 2 Prudential Financial Inc reported an 8.3 percent increase in quarterly operating profit on Wednesday, helped by higher policy fees from its annuities business.
* PRUDENTIAL FINANCIAL, INC. ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
* Dow down 0.09 pct, S&P 500 down 0.11 pct, Nasdaq up 0.24 pct (Updates after Federal Reserve announcement, changes byline, adds NEW YORK to dateline)
* PRUDENTIAL FINANCIAL INC SAYS AS OF MARCH 31, 2018, ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT OF THE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT SEGMENT WERE $1.156 TRILLION - SEC FILING Source text (https://bit.ly/2EWoXES) Further company coverage:
|Metlife Inc (MET.N)||$45.79||+0.06|
|Metlife Inc (MET_pa.N)||$25.34||+0.09|
|Metlife Inc (MLG)||43.60zł||--|
|American International Group Inc (AIG.N)||$55.21||-0.29|
|American International Group Inc (AIG_pa.N)||--||--|
|American International Group Inc (AVF)||--||--|
|American International Group Inc (AFF)||$0.09||--|
|Aetna Inc (AET.N)||$190.23||+0.95|
|ING Groep NV (INGA.AS)||€12.52||-0.12|
|ING Groep NV (ING_p.AS)||--||--|