PTC Inc (PTC.OQ)
18 Jul 2018
ZURICH A drug being co-developed by Roche to treat spinal muscular atrophy (SMA) helped improve development scores in babies with the genetic disease, a study released on Monday showed, as the race heats up for therapies destined to be among the drug industry's most expensive.
ZURICH, June 18 A drug being co-developed by Roche to treat spinal muscular atrophy (SMA) helped improve development scores in babies with the genetic disease, a study released on Monday showed, as the race heats up for therapies destined to be among the drug industry's most expensive.
Factory automation equipment maker Rockwell Automation said on Monday it would buy an 8.4 percent stake in PTC for $1 billion as it looks to build on its software capabilities to make smarter manufacturing processes for customers.
* Deal to close in next two months (Updates share price, adds analyst comment)
June 11 U.S. factory automation equipment maker Rockwell Automation Inc said on Monday it would make a $1 billion equity investment in software maker PTC Inc.
* PTC - ENTERED ACCELERATED REPURCHASE AGREEMENT TO REPURCHASE $100 MILLION COMMON STOCK, WITH INITIAL DELIVERY OF 80% OF SHARES TO BE REPURCHASED
* EPOCH INVESTMENT PARTNERS INC REPORTS 5.03 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN PTC INC AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2nLIzGa) Further company coverage:
Britain's Aveva Group on Thursday appointed Craig Hayman as chief executive ahead of its tie-up with Schneider Electric, announced in September, which will create an engineering and industrial software group.
* Current CEO James Kidd to revert to Deputy CEO, CFO roles (Adds chairman, investor comment, details)
* PTC INC CEO JAMES HEPPELMANN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION $10.9 MILLION VERSUS $8.5 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2Bs4Gp3 Further company coverage:
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$144.52||+1.03|
|Siemens AG (SIEGn.DE)||€118.36||--|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL.N)||$48.64||-0.26|
|Autodesk, Inc. (ADSK.OQ)||$137.43||+0.87|
|SAP SE (SAPG.DE)||€104.68||--|
|SLM Solutions Group AG (AM3D.DE)||€30.95||--|
|Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE.N)||$15.93||+0.27|
|General Electric Company (GE.N)||$13.75||+0.06|