Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR.OQ)
22 Nov 2017
JERUSALEM, Nov 21 Partner Communications , Israel's second-largest mobile phone operator, reported on Tuesday higher third quarter profit that beat estimates, though revenue slipped as the company lost subscribers.
* Qtrly total revenues: NIS 826 million (US$ 234 million), a decrease of 3%
JERUSALEM, Nov 20 Israel's largest mobile operator, Cellcom , said on Monday it was in negotiations with rival operator Partner Communications to cooperate in building a nationwide fiber optic network.
* Partner Communications announces the departure of the chief financial officer
JERUSALEM, Aug 16 Partner Communications , Israel's second-largest mobile phone operator, reported a smaller than expected rise in quarterly profit as it lost customers amid fierce competition in the sector.
* Qtrly total revenues NIS 805 million (US$ 230 million), a decrease of 10 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
KIRYAT ONO, Israel, Aug 9 Partner Communications , Israel's second-largest mobile phone operator, said on Wednesday it would push ahead with the development of a nationwide high-speed fibre optic network to make it more of an integrated multi-service telecoms group.
* ITS UNIT, PARTNER SA, SIGNS CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT WITH MURAPOL PROJEKT FOR ABOUT 14.7 MILLION ZLOTYS IN TYCHY
* Partner Communications reports the interest rate for the Series D notes for the period commencing on July 1, 2017 and ending on September 30, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Considering the issuance of bonds solely in Israel through a new bond series
|Cellcom Israel Ltd. (CEL.N)||$10.00||-0.12|
|Bezeq the Israeli Telecomunictn Corp Ltd (BEZQ.TA)||495.20||+6.20|
|Netvision Ltd. (NTSN.TA)||--||--|