Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR.OQ)
18 May 2018
BRIEF-Partner Communications Announces Receiving A Lawsuit And A Motion For The Recognition Of This Lawsuit As A Class Action Filed Against The Company And Against 012 Smile Telecom
* PARTNER COMMUNICATIONS ANNOUNCES RECEIVING A LAWSUIT AND A MOTION FOR THE RECOGNITION OF THIS LAWSUIT AS A CLASS ACTION FILED AGAINST THE COMPANY AND AGAINST 012 SMILE TELECOM
TEL AVIV Partner Communications, Israel's second-largest mobile phone operator, said on Sunday it signed a collaboration agreement with Amazon Prime Video for its TV service.
* Partner Communications , Israel's second-largest mobile phone operator, said on Sunday it signed a collaboration agreement with Amazon Prime Video for its TV service.
TEL AVIV, March 29 Partner Communications , Israel's second-largest mobile phone operator, reported on Thursday a wider than expected loss in the fourth quarter after it recorded a one-time expense resulting from early loan repayments.
BRIEF-Enterprise Products Partners-Board Of Its General Partner Declares Increase In Qtrly Cash Distribution Paid To Limited Partners
* ENTERPRISE PRODUCTS PARTNERS-BOARD OF ITS GENERAL PARTNER DECLARED INCREASE IN QTRLY CASH DISTRIBUTION PAID TO LIMITED PARTNERS TO $0.425/COMMON UNIT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PARTNER COMMUNICATIONS ANNOUNCES A DEFFERED PRIVATE DEBENTURES PLACEMENT IN ISRAEL WITH A CLOSING DATE OF DECEMBER 2019
* PARTNER COMMUNICATIONS ANNOUNCES THE APPOINTMENT OF A NEW CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
BRIEF-Partner Communications Says Considering Issuance Of Bonds Solely In Israel Through Expansion Of Co's Series F Notes
* PARTNER COMMUNICATIONS- CONSIDERING ISSUANCE OF BONDS SOLELY IN ISRAEL THROUGH EXPANSION OF CO'S SERIES F NOTES IN TOTAL AMOUNT OF UP TO NIS 500 MILLION
JERUSALEM, Nov 21 Partner Communications , Israel's second-largest mobile phone operator, reported on Tuesday higher third quarter profit that beat estimates, though revenue slipped as the company lost subscribers.
* Qtrly total revenues: NIS 826 million (US$ 234 million), a decrease of 3%
|Cellcom Israel Ltd. (CEL.N)||$6.70||-0.08|
|Bezeq the Israeli Telecomunictn Corp Ltd (BEZQ.TA)||431.00||+11.00|
|Netvision Ltd. (NTSN.TA)||--||--|