Publicis Groupe SA (PUBP.PA)
21 Mar 2018
* Fenner shoots up to slightly above Michelin offer (Updates prices, adds details)
* PUBLICIS CFO JEAN-MICHEL ETIENNE CONFIRMS ORGANIC SALES GROWTH IN 2018 WILL BE HIGHER THAN IN 2017
* Shares down after early jump (Adds share reaction, background, analyst quote)
PARIS, March 20 France's Publicis is doubling down on its efforts to become a consulting partner for global advertisers online in the hope to reverse sluggish growth and beef up margins over the next three years.
BRIEF-Marriott International Appoints Publicis Groupe's Sapientrazorfish And Spark Foundry For Global Media Duties
* MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL APPOINTS PUBLICIS GROUPE'S SAPIENTRAZORFISH AND SPARK FOUNDRY FOR GLOBAL MEDIA DUTIES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL TO MOVE ENTIRE PAID MEDIA BUSINESS TO PUBLICIS - AXIOS Source text: http://bit.ly/2FjXvSw Further company coverage:
PARIS/FRANKFURT French advertising group Publicis has won a multi-year contract with Daimler's Mercedes-Benz brand to become its global digital agency, hailing the award as one of its most important for years.
PARIS/FRANKFURT, Feb 13 French advertising group Publicis has won a multi-year contract with Daimler's Mercedes-Benz brand to become its global digital agency, hailing the award as one of its most important for years.
* PUBLICIS WINS MULTI-YEAR CONTRACT TO BECOME THE DIGITAL AGENCY FOR DAIMLER'S MERCEDES-BENZ BRAND GLOBALLY, ACCORDING TO AN INTERNAL MEMO SENT TO PUBLICIS EMPLOYEES
(Repeats to fix story link) * European stocks extend declines in late trading * Falling oil prices weigh on market * M&A in focus as TDC, Swiss Re jump Feb 8 Welcome to the home for real time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Helen Reid. Reach her on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: firstname.lastname@example.org CLOSING SNAPSHOT: EUROPEAN STOCKS BACK AT 5-MONTH