Puma SE (PUMG.DE)
PARIS Kering , owner of the Gucci brand, reported better than expected sales growth in the fourth quarter and said 2018 should be another solid year as it refocuses on luxury and boosts other fashion labels including Balenciaga. | Video
* Kering shares still outperformer in sector (Updates shares, CEO comments, outlook for sector and Gucci)
* SAYS KERING AND ARTEMIS UNDERTAKE TO RETAIN THEIR STAKE IN PUMA FOR SIX AND 12 MONTHS RESPECTIVELY FROM THE PAYMENT DATE OF SHARES IN PUMA TO KERING SHAREHOLDERS
HERZOGENAURACH, Germany German sportswear brand Puma said on Monday it expects to increase its operating profit by another third in 2018 and lift sales by 10 percent, predicting a recovery in soccer sales even after top team Italy failed to qualify for the World Cup.
* Shares underperform German small-cap index (Adds details from news conference)
* PUMA CFO SAYS EXPECTS FOREX HIT TO Q1 RESULTS OF 800 BASIS POINTS, THEN SEES IMPACT LESSENING
HERZOGENAURACH, Germany, Feb 12 German sportswear brand Puma said on Monday it expects to increase its operating profit by another third in 2018 and lift sales by 10 percent after it reported solid fourth-quarter sales and profits, helped by strong demand for its shoes.
BRIEF-Puma SE Plans To Distribute A One-Off Dividend Of 12.50 EUR Per Share For Financial Year 2017
* DGAP-ADHOC: PUMA SE: PUMA PLANS TO DISTRIBUTE A ONE-OFF DIVIDEND OF 12.50 EUR PER SHARE FOR THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2017
* PUMA AND SENEGAL FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION ANNOUNCE LONG-TERM PARTNERSHIP
* Europe posts consecutive weekly inflows - EPWR (Adds detail, updates prices at close)