Ryder System Inc (R)
16 Mar 2018
DETROIT United Parcel Service Inc on Thursday said it would partner with truck maker Workhorse Group Inc to build an all-new electric van for the package delivery company's fleet.
* RYDER REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS, AND PROVIDES 2018 FORECAST
* RYDER SYSTEM INC - BOARD DECLARED A REGULAR QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.52 PER SHARE OF COMMON STOCK, TO BE PAID ON MARCH 16, 2018
* RYDER SYSTEM, INC. ELECTS DAVID G. NORD AND DMITRI L. STOCKTON TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Ryder System Says Board Voted Unanimously To Increase Its Size From Eleven Members To Twelve Members
* RYDER SYSTEM INC SAYS BOARD VOTED UNANIMOUSLY TO INCREASE ITS SIZE FROM ELEVEN MEMBERS TO TWELVE MEMBERS -SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2BQC8ub] Further company coverage:
* RYDER SYSTEM, INC. BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEMBER L. PATRICK HASSEY RETIRES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Ryder System Says Co Estimates It Will Record Net One-Time Benefit From Tax Act Of About $586 Mln In Qtr Ended Dec 31, 2017
* RYDER SYSTEM INC - CO ESTIMATES THAT IT WILL RECORD NET ONE-TIME BENEFIT FROM TAX ACT OF ABOUT $586 MILLION IN QUARTER ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017
* RYDER AUTHORIZES NEW ANTI-DILUTIVE PROGRAM TO REPURCHASE UP TO 1.5 MILLION SHARES
BRIEF-Ryder Forms Strategic Partnership With Plug And Play To Support Development Of Innovative Supply Chain And Logistics Startups
* RYDER FORMS STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH PLUG AND PLAY TO SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF INNOVATIVE SUPPLY CHAIN AND LOGISTICS STARTUPS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
DETROIT U.S. truck leasing and rental company Ryder Systems Inc said on Thursday it will order 125 all-electric delivery vans from Chanje, one of the first big purchases made in the still nascent electric truck industry.