Ryder System Inc (R.N)
17 Jul 2018
SEATTLE Budweiser beer maker Anheuser-Busch said on Thursday it reserved up to 800 hydrogen-fueled semi-trucks from Nikola Motor Company as part of plans to convert its dedicated long-haul fleet to renewable powered trucks by 2025.
SEATTLE, May 3 Budweiser beer maker Anheuser-Busch said on Thursday it reserved up to 800 hydrogen-fueled semi-trucks from Nikola Motor Company as part of plans to convert its dedicated long-haul fleet to renewable powered trucks by 2025.
* Q1 GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.64 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
* RYDER ACQUIRES MXD GROUP TO SUPPORT THE SIGNIFICANT GROWTH IN E-COMMERCE
* RYDER SYSTEM INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF, SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2GLG15s) Further company coverage:
* RYDER ENTERS THE SHARING ECONOMY WITH COOP BY RYDER™, THE FIRST-EVER PEER-TO-PEER DIGITAL PLATFORM FOR COMMERCIAL VEHICLE SHARING
* RYDER SYSTEM INC CEO ROBERT SANCHEZ'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION $6.1 MILLION VERSUS $5.1 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ppeRa4) Further company coverage:
DETROIT United Parcel Service Inc on Thursday said it would partner with truck maker Workhorse Group Inc to build an all-new electric van for the package delivery company's fleet.
* RYDER REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS, AND PROVIDES 2018 FORECAST
* RYDER SYSTEM INC - BOARD DECLARED A REGULAR QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.52 PER SHARE OF COMMON STOCK, TO BE PAID ON MARCH 16, 2018