Royal Unibrew A/S (RBREW.CO)
* - HARTWALL CAPITAL OY AB SOLD ITS INDIRECT HOLDING OF SHARES THROUGH COMPANY HC HOLDING OY AB IN ROYAL UNIBREW
* ROYAL UNIBREW - CONDITIONS FOR ROYAL UNIBREW'S ACQUISITION OF ITALIAN BUSINESS TERME DI CRODO FROM GRUPPO CAMPARI ARE NOW MET
MILAN, Oct 4 Italian beverage group Campari said on Wednesday it agreed to sell its Lemonsoda business to Denmark-based Royal Unibrew A/S in an 80 million euros ($94.05 million) deal.
BRIEF-Royal Unibrew A/S says entered into an agreement with Gruppo Campari to acquire Terme di Crodo
* Market position in Italy considerably reinforced by the acquisition of the Freedea Lemonsoda business from Gruppo Campari
* Board of company and CEO Jesper B. Jorgensen have mutually agreed that Jesper B. Jorgensen resigns from his position
* Net revenue for H1 2017 showed a 1% increase and amounted to DKK 3,183 million compared to DKK 3,160 million for 2016