Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Ltd (REDY.BO)
British drugmaker Indivior warned on Wednesday it would miss its full-year profit target as its best-selling opioid addiction drug faces new competitors in the United States, sending its shares down 37 percent.
July 16 Indivior Plc's shares soared as much as 30 percent on Monday after a U.S. court blocked India's Dr.Reddy's Laboratories from selling copycat versions of the British drugmaker's bestselling opioid addiction treatment in the United States.
* Best-seller's rapid market share loss to hit revenue by $25 mln
* Update on Sublocade will be key to sentiment-Jefferies (Adds share move, analyst comments)
* NSE index ended 0.09 pct higher, BSE index closed up 0.06 pct
May 22 Indian shares ended slightly higher on Tuesday, driven by gains in Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd and State Bank of India (SBI) following their quarterly results.
May 22 Indian generic drugmaker Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd posted a 19 percent drop in quarterly net profit on Tuesday, missing analysts' estimates, pulled down by headwinds in the U.S. market.
May 22 Indian generic drugmaker Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd posted an about 19 percent fall in quarterly net profit, missing estimates, hurt by headwinds in the U.S. market.
* GETS ESTABLISHMENT INSPECTION REPORT FROM US FDA FOR API MIRFIELD PLANT, UK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS GETS EIR FROM US FDA FOR API CUERNAVACA PLANT IN MEXICO Source text: https://bit.ly/2H9URmM Further company coverage: