RPC Inc (RES.N)
June 7 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 22 points at 7,735 on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.36 percent ahead of the cash market open.
June 7 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 22 points at 7,735 on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers. * APPLE-UK: Apple warned on Wednesday in a company filing that its UK business may be hit by restrictions on imports and exports as a result of Brexit negotiations, The Telegraph reports. http://bit.ly/2JgdMy9 * DAILY MAIL: The editor of Britain's Daily Mail tabloid Paul Dacre will stand down after 26 years in November to become chairman and editor-
* RPC looking to sell assets, stock tumbles (Updates prices, adds details, quotes)
European plastic packaging leader RPC is stepping up investments to take advantage of strong demand in China, betting that its scale and technological know-how will allow it to take share from rivals even as recycling regulations bite.
* CEO sees potential to take market share from smaller rivals
* Q1 REVENUE $436.3 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $468.1 MILLION
* RPC, INC. ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 SHARE REPURCHASES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q4 REVENUE $427.3 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $521.8 MILLION
* RPC, INC. ANNOUNCES 43 PERCENT INCREASE IN REGULAR QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND
* European shares slip after ECB minutes * Results disappointment hits Pandora, Tesco, M&S * CS upgrades 'relatively very cheap' UK stocks * Italian stocks set for 7 straight days of gains * FTSE hits new record despite M&S, Tesco shares slump Jan 11 Welcome to the home for real time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Helen Reid. Reach her on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: he