Rheinmetall AG (RHMG.DE)
FRANKFURT, May 8 The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Tuesday:
* Q1 SALES WAS 1.337 BILLION EUR, EBIT 48.8 MILLION Further company coverage: (Reporting By Berlin Newsroom)
* RHEINMETALL AUTOMOTIVE BOOKS MAJOR ORDERS FROM PREMIUM AUTOMAKER
* SAYS TO SUPPLY ASIAN CUSTOMER WITH SKYSHIELD AIR DEFENCE SYSTEMS, ORDER WORTH OVER 100 MILLION EUR Further company coverage: (Frankfurt newsroom)
* RHEINMETALL SAYS MULTIMILLION DOLLARS ORDER FROM AN INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER
* INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER HAS CONTRACTED TO SUPPLY IT WITH ARTILLERY AND TANK AMMUNITION WORTH ROUND €380 MILLION;
FRANKFURT, April 3 Rheinmetall said on Tuesday it was in talks with a number of UK partners for the Boxer armoured vehicle, including BAE Systems, Thales UK, Raytheon, Rolls-Royce and Pearson Engineering, after Britain said it would rejoin the programme.
* SUBSIDIARY KS KOLBENSCHMIDT HAS JUST BEEN AWARDED ITS FIRST CONTRACT FOR PISTONS FEATURING THE LATEST LITEKS 4 TECHNOLOGY
* THE ORDER IS WORTH AROUND AUD 100 MILLION, ROUGHLY EUR 65 MILLION Source text - http://bit.ly/2puGkHv Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
DUESSELDORF, Germany/BERLIN Germany's Rheinmetall said on Thursday it expected its annual defense sales to grow by an average 10 percent through 2020 on the back of orders from the German military forces, European Union defense projects and a shift to digital applications.