Transocean Ltd (RIG.N)
22 May 2019
* TRANSOCEAN LTD. ANNOUNCES PRICING OF U.S. $525 MILLION OF SECURED NOTES DUE 2023
BRIEF-Transocean Ltd Announces Proposed Private Offering Of U.S. $500 Million Of Secured Notes Due 2023
* TRANSOCEAN LTD. ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PRIVATE OFFERING OF U.S. $500 MILLION OF SECURED NOTES DUE 2023 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TRANSOCEAN LTD. ANNOUNCES REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY INCREASE TO $1.36 BILLION
* ON MAY 13, TRANSOCEAN INC, UNIT OF CO ENTERED INTO AN INCREASE OF COMMITMENTS AND FIRST AMENDMENT TO CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* CONTRACT BACKLOG WAS $12.1 BILLION AS OF APRIL 2019 FLEET STATUS REPORT.
BRIEF-Transocean Ltd Says Since Last Fleet Status Report, Co Added About $373 Mln In Contract Backlog
* TRANSOCEAN LTD - SINCE LAST FLEET STATUS REPORT, CO ADDED ABOUT $373 MILLION IN CONTRACT BACKLOG, BRINGING TOTAL BACKLOG TO $12.1 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 28 A U.S. appeals court on Thursday supported a lower court's finding that Italian oil producer Eni SpA breached a contract with offshore drilling contractor Transocean Ltd, but voided a $160 million damages award.
* TRANSOCEAN LTD. ANNOUNCES CONTRACT AWARD FOR OCEAN RIG CORCOVADO AND OCEAN RIG MYKONOS
BRIEF-Transocean Says CEO Jeremy Thigpen's 2018 Total Compensation Was $8.6 Mln Versus About $9 Mln In 2017
* TRANSOCEAN LTD - CEO JEREMY D. THIGPEN'S 2018 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.6 MILLION VERSUS ABOUT $9 MILLION IN 2017 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2XPqqb2) Further company coverage:
OSLO, Feb 27 Rates for hiring offshore rigs to drill in ultra deepwaters such as the U.S. Gulf of Mexico could double over the next couple of years as the market recovers, the head of the world's largest offshore driller by market capitalisation said on Wednesday.