Transocean Ltd (RIG.N)
18 Jun 2019
Greenpeace activists said on Sunday they halted the progress of an oil rig destined for BP Plc's North Sea exploration program off the coast of Scotland.
June 9 Greenpeace activists said on Sunday they halted the progress of an oil rig destined for BP Plc's North Sea exploration programme off the coast of Scotland.
* NATIONAL OILWELL VARCO ANNOUNCES SALE OF TWO 20,000 PSI BOP STACKS TO TRANSOCEAN
* TRANSOCEAN LTD. ANNOUNCES PRICING OF U.S. $525 MILLION OF SECURED NOTES DUE 2023
BRIEF-Transocean Ltd Announces Proposed Private Offering Of U.S. $500 Million Of Secured Notes Due 2023
* TRANSOCEAN LTD. ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PRIVATE OFFERING OF U.S. $500 MILLION OF SECURED NOTES DUE 2023 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TRANSOCEAN LTD. ANNOUNCES REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY INCREASE TO $1.36 BILLION
* ON MAY 13, TRANSOCEAN INC, UNIT OF CO ENTERED INTO AN INCREASE OF COMMITMENTS AND FIRST AMENDMENT TO CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* CONTRACT BACKLOG WAS $12.1 BILLION AS OF APRIL 2019 FLEET STATUS REPORT.
BRIEF-Transocean Ltd Says Since Last Fleet Status Report, Co Added About $373 Mln In Contract Backlog
* TRANSOCEAN LTD - SINCE LAST FLEET STATUS REPORT, CO ADDED ABOUT $373 MILLION IN CONTRACT BACKLOG, BRINGING TOTAL BACKLOG TO $12.1 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 28 A U.S. appeals court on Thursday supported a lower court's finding that Italian oil producer Eni SpA breached a contract with offshore drilling contractor Transocean Ltd, but voided a $160 million damages award.