Transocean Ltd (RIG.N)
14 Dec 2018
* HOLDERS OF 86.76% OF OUTSTANDING SHARES OF OCEAN RIG VOTED, OF WHICH 99.99% APPROVED MERGER.
* TRANSOCEAN - CONTRACT BACKLOG WAS $11.5 BILLION AS OF OCT 2018 FLEET STATUS REPORT
* TRANSOCEAN LTD. ANNOUNCES PRICING OF U.S. $750 MILLION OF SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES DUE 2025
* TRANSOCEAN LTD - COMMENCED AN OFFERING OF U.S.$750 MILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES DUE 2025
BRIEF-Transocean Ltd Says Since Prior Quarter's Fleet Status Report, Co Has Added About $465 Mln In Contract Backlog
* TRANSOCEAN LTD - SINCE PRIOR QUARTER'S FLEET STATUS REPORT, CO HAS ADDED ABOUT $465 MILLION IN CONTRACT BACKLOG
* TRANSOCEAN LTD. ANNOUNCES CONTRACT EXTENSION FOR PETROBRAS 10000 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TRANSOCEAN LTD. ANNOUNCES SIX-WELL CONTRACT FOR TRANSOCEAN NORGE
Sept 12 Transocean Ltd told a conference in Oslo on Wednesday:
Sept 5 Offshore driller Transocean Ltd expects rates to lease drilling rigs to improve and contracting activity to pick up in late 2019, an outlook that drove its recent decision to purchase rival Ocean Rig UDW Inc for $2.7 billion, Chief Executive Officer Jeremy Thigpen said on Wednesday.
Sept 5 Offshore driller Transocean expects rates to lease drilling rigs to improve and contracting activity to pick up in late 2019, an outlook that drove its decision for the recently announced $2.7 billion purchase of rival Ocean Rig, Chief Executive Officer Jeremy Thigpen said on Wednesday.