Reliance Communications Ltd (RLCM.NS)
24 Nov 2017
MUMBAI, Nov 18 Rating agency Moody's said on Friday it has withdrawn its credit rating on Reliance Communications, as it considers the Indian telecom operator to be in default for missing an interest payment on its bonds that was due last week.
* RCom has a reprieve on payments to lenders until Dec. 2018 (Updates shares; Adds bonds and background)
MUMBAI, Nov 13 India's Reliance Communications Ltd shares fell more than 9 percent in early trade on Monday after the company reported a loss in the September quarter.
Nov 6 Telecom operator Reliance Communications Ltd (RCom) said on Monday it signed an agreement to sell its non-core Direct-to-Home business, in a bid to reduce debt load.
* Reliance Communications customers of Karnataka circle can now use Vodafone network for facilitating their port-out requests Source text - Vodafone India, one of India’s leading telecommunications service providers, announced that Reliance Communications customers of Karnataka circle can now use Vodafone network for facilitating their Port-out requests. This is being done to facilitate porting out and ease connectivity for customers facing network shutdown. Further company coverage:
* Says enters into binding MOU to sell 100% equity in non core DTH business
NEW DELHI, Nov 4 A unit of Canada's Brookfield Asset Management said it is evaluating a number of telecom tower portfolios in India to scale its presence after talks to acquire over 40,000 towers from debt-laden Reliance Communications hit a snag.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE, October 31 (Fitch) The ratings on Reliance Communications Limited (RCom, Restricted Default) and its wholly owned subsidiary Global Cloud Xchange (GCX, B-/Negative) will be unaffected by Rcom's debt restructuring plan, Fitch Ratings says. We expect to re-rate Rcom once there is clarity on the execution of sale of its assets and the capital structure of the reorganised entity. GCX's ratings are driven by its relatively weak tr
* Has completed the merger of its Indian telecommunications business with Reliance Communications Ltd ("RCom"), one of India's leading telecommunications operators. The merger has been approved by all relevant Indian regulators and courts;
* RCom and Sistema Shyam Teleservices complete merger transaction Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: