Roche Holding AG (ROG.S)
* ROCHE LAUNCHES NEW VENTANA HER2 DUAL ISH COMPANION DIAGNOSTIC TEST FOR BREAST AND GASTRIC CANCER PATIENTS ELIGIBLE FOR TARGETED THERAPY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Berlin Speed Desk)
BRIEF-Roche Holding AG Drugs Chief Says Hemlibra Approaching 10 Percent Market Share In Non-Inhibitor Hemophilia A Patients
* DRUGS CHIEF SAYS HEMLIBRA APPROACHING 10 PERCENT MARKET SHARE IN NON-INHIBITOR HEMOPHILIA A PATIENTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ZURICH, April 17 Roche holding ag ceo says sales growth for hemlibra primarily driven by non-inhibitors patients Roche holding ag ceo says spark therapeutics acquisition planned to be completed in first half Roche holding ag ceo says still believes biosimilars will enter market in u.s. In second half Roche holding ag says sees continued "very strong" growth for ocrevus after entry of novartis's mayzent Roche holding ag drugs chief says gantenerumab for alzheimers remains a high risk
ZURICH Roche Holding said its effort to expand in gene therapy via the $4.3 billion takeover of Spark Therapeutics remained on track despite failing to get enough votes to clinch the deal and as U.S. regulators continued scrutinizing it.
* Roche says confident deal will still go through in H1 (Rewrites, adds company comment, shares, background)
* ROCHE SAYS DOES NOT BELIEVE SPARK TAKEOVER DEAL IN DOUBT, STILL EXPECTS H1 2019 COMPLETION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by John Revill)
ZURICH, April 3 Roche Holding has extended until May 2 its $4.3 billion offer for U.S. gene therapy specialist Spark Therapeutics, the Swiss drugmaker said after getting 29.4 percent of Spark's shares in a tender originally due to end on Wednesday.
* ROCHE'S IPATASERTIB IN COMBINATION WITH TECENTRIQ AND CHEMOTHERAPY SHOWS PROMISING ANTI-TUMOUR ACTIVITY IN TRIPLE-NEGATIVE BREAST CANCER IN EARLY PHASE TRIAL Source text: [https://bit.ly/2uBNHQb] Further company coverage: (Berlin Speed Desk)
March 18 Swiss drugmaker Roche Holding AG's U.S. unit Genentech said on Monday its immunotherapy Tecentriq won approval for a tough-to-treat type of lung cancer, the latest win for the drug whose sales trail medicines from Merck & Co and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
* ROCHE TO PRESENT RESULTS OF THE LARGEST SAFETY STUDY OF ITS KIND WITH TECENTRIQ (ATEZOLIZUMAB) IN PATIENTS WITH METASTATIC BLADDER CANCER