Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK.N)
21 May 2018
* ROCKWELL AUTOMATION REPORTS SECOND QUARTER 2018 RESULTS AND INCREASES DIVIDEND 10 PERCENT
Rockwell Automation Inc posted quarterly revenue slightly shy of estimates, but said sales could get a fillip from the impact of the new tax law on its customers' investment decisions.
Jan 24 Rockwell Automation Inc posted quarterly revenue slightly shy of estimates, but said sales could get a fillip from the impact of the new tax law on its customers' investment decisions.
* ROCKWELL CFO SAYS WE ARE NOW TARGETING ABOUT $1.2 BILLION IN SHARE REPURCHASES FOR FISCAL '18, UP FROM $500 MILLION FOR OUR NOVEMBER GUIDANCE - CONF CALL Further company coverage:
Jan 24 Rockwell Automation Inc reported a 6.5 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Wednesday, driven by higher demand for its factory automation equipment from sectors including oil and gas.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.74 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* ROCKWELL AUTOMATION INC SAYS CEO BLAKE MORET'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $6.3 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2BS5sjD) Further company coverage:
* ROCKWELL AUTOMATION ACQUIRES ODOS IMAGING TO LEVERAGE 3-D TIME-OF-FLIGHT TECHNOLOGY FOR SENSING AND SAFETY APPLICATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 29 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Industrial-automation systems maker Emerson Electric Co said on Tuesday it abandoned its bid for Rockwell Automation Inc after several rejections, and instead will pursue bolt-on acquisitions as originally planned. | Video