RSA Insurance Group PLC (RSA.L)
23 Feb 2018
* Final dividend 13 pence, total dividend 19.6 pence (Releads, adds CEO comment, detail, share price, analyst)
* CHIEF EXECUTIVE STEPHEN HESTER SAYS ~SHOULD BE SCOPE FOR INCREASED DIVIDEND PAYOUTS IN 2018 Further company coverage: (Reporting By Carolyn Cohn)
LONDON, Feb 22 Insurer RSA's 2017 operating profit rose 1 percent to an above-forecast 663 million pounds ($920.24 million), boosted by strong performance in its Canadian and Scandinavian businesses, it said on Thursday.
* UNDERLYING EPS 43.5P, UP 10%; STATUTORY PROFIT AFTER TAX £322M (2016: £20M)
Jan 24 RSA Insurance Group Plc named Tony Buckle and Rob Gibbs managing directors of global risk solutions and commercial risk solutions, respectively, for RSA's UK and International business.
* CFO Scott Egan says taking pricing action in response to rising UK household claims; market average price increase of 9 percent.
LONDON, Nov 2 Hurricanes blew insurer RSA's underwriting performance off course in the third quarter as it set aside an initial 50 million pounds ($66 million) for weather losses in the United States and the Caribbean.
LONDON, Nov 2 Hurricanes hit insurer RSA's underwriting performance in the third quarter, it said on Thursday, as it set aside 50 million pounds ($66.39 million) for weather losses in the United States and the Caribbean.
* ytd group net written premiums of £5,077m at q3 2017 are up 8% 1 as reported, and up 3% 1 at constant fx rates, versus q3 2016
* Q3 NET PROFIT 13 MILLION DIRHAMS VERSUS 12 MILLION DIRHAMS YEAR AGO