Sprint Corp (S)
22 Feb 2018
* SPRINT ANNOUNCES UPSIZING AND PRICING OF $1.5 BILLION SENIOR NOTES OFFERING
BRIEF-Sprint Launches Cloud-Based Security Platforms Sprint Secure Web, Sprint Secure Private Access
* SPRINT - ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF SPRINT SECURE WEB, AN "AS-A-SERVICE" CLOUD-BASED SECURITY PLATFORM TO PROVIDE BUSINESSES SECURE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET
* SPRINT SAYS OFFERING $1 BILLION PRINCIPAL AMOUNT NOTES DUE 2026 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2BEtwG0) Further company coverage:
* SPRINT TO REINVEST EFFORT IN FEDERAL AND PUBLIC SECTOR MARKET
NEW YORK Sprint Corp reported quarterly revenue on Friday that beat analyst estimates, as the No. 4 U.S. wireless carrier raised its free cash flow outlook for the 2017 fiscal year. | Video
NEW YORK, Feb 2 Sprint Corp reported quarterly revenue on Friday that beat analyst estimates, as the No. 4 U.S. wireless carrier raised its free cash flow outlook for the 2017 fiscal year.
* SPRINT REPORTS HIGHEST RETAIL NET ADDITIONS IN NEARLY THREE YEARS AND RAISES ADJUSTED FREE CASH FLOW* GUIDANCE WITH FISCAL 2017 THIRD QUARTER RESULTS
NEW YORK, Feb 2 Sprint Corp said on Friday that it swung to a quarterly profit, helped by tax cuts. The No. 4 U.S. wireless carrier reported net income of $7.16 billion, or $1.79 per share, in the third quarter ended Dec. 31, compared to a loss of $479 million, or 12 cents per share, a year earlier. (Reporting by Anjali Athavaley)
Jan 29 Shares in the biggest U.S. communications companies slipped on Monday after reports President Donald Trump's national security team is considering building its own 5G high-speed wireless network.
SAN FRANCISCO A group of investors led by SoftBank Group Corp closed a deal with Uber Technologies Inc [UBER.UL] on Thursday, making SoftBank the largest stakeholder in the ride-services firm and providing a much-needed boost to controversy-ridden Uber.