Banco de Sabadell SA (SABE.MC)
17 Nov 2017
* Says the lender took liquidity from the European Central Bank during the first week of October
* Says bank registered deposit outflows following Oct.1 independence referendum in Catalonia though, since then, the situation has been reversed Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Madrid Newsroom)
* 9-MONTH NET INTEREST INCOME 2.88 BILLION EUROS VERSUS 2.89 BILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
MADRID Banco Sabadell is considering moving some of its top management from Catalonia to Madrid, a source close to the board said on Tuesday, in a first sign that a short-term business exodus from the restive region may become more permanent.
* ITS UNIT HOTEL INVESTMENT PARTNERS SELLS 100 PERCENT OF HI PARTNERS HOLDCO VALUE ADDED TO HALLEY HOLDCO FOR 630.7 MILLION EURO
* CONCLUDES MAJOR CONTRACT WITH SABIS, THE IT COMPANY OF BANCO SABADELL
MILAN/LONDON Spanish stocks rebounded on Thursday from heavy losses in the previous session driven by escalating tensions over Catalonia, leading gains across European indexes.
MADRID, Oct 5 Spanish lender Banco Sabadell has decided to transfer its legal base from Catalonia to Alicante, El Pais newspaper reported on Thursday.
* SAYS BOARD SHALL MEET TODAY IN AN EXTRAORDINARY MEETING IN ORDER TO ANALYSE THE POSSIBLE RELOCATION OF THE REGISTERED OFFICE Source text for Eikon:
* SAID ON MONDAY THAT IT HAD COMPLETED THE SALE OF ITS UNIT SABADELL UNITED BANK NA (SUB) UPON THE TRANSFER OF THE SHARES REPRESENTING 100 PERCENT STAKE OF ITS UNIT TO THE US ENTITY IBERIABANK CORPORATION (IBKC)