SAGE Therapeutics Inc (SAGE.OQ)
16 Mar 2018
NEW YORK The recent volatility in the global stock market may make some investors feel queasy, but it is providing a buying opportunity in biotechnology stocks.
NEW YORK, Feb 27 The recent volatility in the global stock market may make some investors feel queasy, but it is providing a buying opportunity in biotechnology stocks.
* SAGE THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES PIPELINE UPDATE
* PRICING OF AN UNDERWRITTEN PUBLIC OFFERING OF 3.5 MILLION SHARES OF ITS COMMON STOCK AT A PUBLIC OFFERING PRICE OF $164.00 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAGE THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK
* SAGE THERAPEUTICS RECEIVES FDA BREAKTHROUGH THERAPY DESIGNATION FOR SAGE-217 FOR THE TREATMENT OF MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER
BRIEF-Sage Therapeutics Says Sage-217 Met Primary Endpoint Of Improved Sleep Efficiency In Phase 1/2 Study
* SAGE THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES POSITIVE RESULTS FROM PLACEBO-CONTROLLED TRIAL IN A MODEL OF INSOMNIA DEMONSTRATING ACTIVITY ON SLEEP PARAMETERS AND SUPPORTING DEVELOPMENT OF SAGE-217 AS POTENTIAL TREATMENT FOR SLEEP DISORDERS
Drug developer Sage Therapeutics Inc's shares soared as much as 85 percent to a record high on Thursday after its experimental drug to reduce the symptoms of depression succeeded in a mid-stage trial.
* Shares surge as much as 85 pct (Adds details on drug's mechanism, analyst comment, updates shares)
Dec 7 Sage Therapeutics Inc said on Thursday its drug to treat patients with moderate to severe depression met the main goal in a mid-stage study.