Sanofi SA (SASY.BE)
BRIEF-Alnylam And Sanofi Submit Marketing Authorisation Application (MAA) To The European Medicines Agency (EMA)
* ALNYLAM AND SANOFI SUBMIT MARKETING AUTHORISATION APPLICATION (MAA) TO THE EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY (EMA) FOR PATISIRAN FOR THE TREATMENT OF HEREDITARY ATTR (HATTR) AMYLOIDOSIS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sanofi and Alnylam submit Marketing Authorization Application to the European Medicines Agency for patisiran for the treatment of hereditary ATTR amyloidosis
BRIEF-Mylan Announces U.S. Regulator's Review Proceedings On All Claims Against Sanofi's Lantus Patents
* MYLAN ANNOUNCES THE U.S. PATENT AND TRADEMARK APPEAL BOARD INSTITUTES INTER PARTES REVIEW PROCEEDINGS ON ALL CLAIMS AGAINST SANOFI'S LANTUS® PATENTS
PARIS Sanofi's promising pipeline of experimental drugs can help it overcome setbacks including the low uptake of a new cholesterol treatment and concerns about a dengue vaccine, the French pharmaceuticals group said on Wednesday.
* CEO says company on track to sell European generics unit (Adds CEO comments, details, updates shares)
PARIS Sanofi's Chief Executive Olivier Brandicourt on Wednesday told investors that he considered M&A targets in oncology to be "very exensive".
PARIS, Dec 13 Sanofi's Chief Executive Olivier Brandicourt on Wednesday told investors that he considered M&A targets in oncology to be "very exensive".
PARIS, Dec 13 Sanofi said on Wednesday it saw its pipeline of new drugs supporting growth in the long term, and plans to file 9 regulatory applications over the next 18 months.
BRIEF-Regeneron And Sanofi Announce Positive Topline Pivotal Results For Pd-1 Antibody Cemiplimab In Advanced Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
* REGENERON AND SANOFI ANNOUNCE POSITIVE TOPLINE PIVOTAL RESULTS FOR PD-1 ANTIBODY CEMIPLIMAB IN ADVANCED CUTANEOUS SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA
PARIS, Dec 12 Sanofi still needs to convince markets it can deliver on an exciting and sustainable growth path as it contends with fresh difficulties in its vaccines arm and looks set for another gloomy year in diabetes, investors told Reuters.