SCANA Corp (SCG.N)
17 Nov 2017
Nov 16 South Carolina Electric & Gas Co (SCE&G), the main subsidiary of Scana Corp, said it will cut electricity rates to placate customers angered at having to bear the cost of the company's abandoned V.C. Summer nuclear project.
BRIEF-Scana says SCE&G proposed "comprehensive solution" to issues regarding nuclear construction project
* Scana Corp - SCE&G proposed "comprehensive solution" to issues regarding abandoned V.C. Summer station nuclear construction project Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* South Carolina Electric & Gas Company to acquire natural-gas-fired power plant
Scana Corp's chief executive, Kevin Marsh, is stepping down as the utility company grapples with billions of dollars in cost overruns tied to an abandoned nuclear project.
Oct 31 Scana Corp's chief executive, Kevin Marsh, is stepping down as the utility company grapples with billions of dollars in cost overruns tied to an abandoned nuclear project.
Oct 31 Utilities company Scana Corp said on Tuesday Chief Executive Officer Kevin Marsh will retire, effective Jan 1.
* Scana Corporation and South Carolina Electric & Gas Company announce leadership changes
BRIEF-Scana says unable to provide long term guidance due to treatment of abandoned new nuclear project
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.19 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Hedge fund The Baupost Group LLC has acquired the biggest chunk of a $2.2 billion claim that two South Carolina utilities had against Toshiba Corp following the bankruptcy of its nuclear power subsidiary, people familiar with the matter said on Monday.
* Scana Corp - served with document subpoena issued by staff of SEC for investigation relating to new nuclear project at V. C. Summer Nuclear Station Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: