SCANA Corp (SCG.N)
23 Feb 2018
* SCANA CORP SEES TOTAL ESTIMATED CAPEX FOR 2018 OF $845 MILLION - PRESENTATION SLIDES Source text: (http://bit.ly/2sQcUbG) Further company coverage:
* SCANA REPORTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 AND DECLARES DIVIDEND ON COMMON STOCK FOR FIRST QUARTER 2018
BRIEF-Dominion Energy Says Federal Trade Commission Grants Early Termination Of Antitrust Waiting Period For Proposed Dominion Energy-Scana Combination
* DOMINION ENERGY - FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION GRANTS EARLY TERMINATION OF ANTITRUST WAITING PERIOD FOR PROPOSED DOMINION ENERGY-SCANA COMBINATION
BRIEF-Federal Trade Commission Grants Early Termination Of Antitrust Waiting Period For Proposed Dominion Energy-Scana Combination
* FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION GRANTS EARLY TERMINATION OF ANTITRUST WAITING PERIOD FOR PROPOSED DOMINION ENERGY-SCANA COMBINATION
Toshiba Corp said on Thursday it had clinched an agreement to sell its claims in bankrupt U.S. nuclear plant maker Westinghouse Electric Co LLC in a deal that would add $3.7 billion to the Japanese owner's depleted capital base.
* Toshiba to sell claims in Westinghouse to group led by Baupost
Westinghouse Electric Co LLC, Toshiba Corp's nuclear services business, has made an agreement with its creditors that will clear the company's path out of bankruptcy, according to three people familiar with the matter.
Dominion Energy Inc said on Wednesday it would buy Scana Corp in an all-stock deal worth about $7.9 billion, offering the utility a way to appease customers and investors angered by the cost of a failed nuclear project. | Video
* Dominion shares fall; Scana below offer price (Updates share price, recasts lede, adds background on SEC subpoena)
Jan 3 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1345 GMT on Wednesday: ** Dominion Energy Inc said it would buy troubled utility Scana Corp in an all-stock deal worth about $14.6 billion, including debt. ** China's ride-hailing application Didi Chuxing has agreed to acquire a majority stake in Brazilian app 99, newspaper Valor Economico said, citing sources familiar with the talks. ** Ant Financial's plan to acquire U.S. money transfer company MoneyGram