Schneider Electric SE (SCHN.PA)
PARIS, May 2 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
MUMBAI India's Larsen & Toubro has agreed to sell its electrical and automation business for 140 billion rupees ($2.1 billion) to Schneider Electric SE , partnering with Temasek, in the biggest M&A deal announced in the Indian market this year.
* Deal excludes marine switchgear and servowatch systems (Adds Schneider comment, Temasek stake)
May 1 India's Larsen & Toubro said on Tuesday it had signed a deal to divest its electrical & automation business to Schneider Electric (India) and Schneider Electric JV Holdings, both part of Schneider Electric SE , for 140 billion rupees ($2.11 billion).
* Shares rise 2 pct (Adds exchange rate and acquisitions impact, share price)
April 19 Schneider Electric, a French electrical equipment maker, beat market expectation with a 6.2 percent organic growth in first-quarter revenue, buoyed by upbeat performance of its two businesses and strong demand in China.
* Deals signed during visit of Crown Prince to Paris (Adds details, quotes, background)
French tire maker Michelin plans to buy British engineering company Fenner for 1.2 billion pounds ($1.7 billion) so that it can serve mining companies better and benefit from an industry recovery.
* Plans to delist Fenners shares from LSE (Adds details, background, closing share price)
* SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC - ANNOUNCED A PROJECT WITH REC SOLAR TO BUILD AN ADVANCED MICROGRID AT ITS FOXBORO, MASSACHUSETTS FACILITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: