Schneider Electric SE (SCHN.PA)
* Schneider Electric to buy IGE+XAO, a software group with a current market capitalisation of around 164 million euros ($190 million)
* Carlyle Group says Dynamic Energy Networks forms strategic alliance with Schneider Electric and the Carlyle Group to deliver energy-as-a-service Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oct 26 France's Schneider Electric raised its financial targets for the second time this year on Thursday, as strong third quarter growth made up for negative currency effects.
* ALL RESOLUTIONS IN CONNECTION WITH PROPOSED COMBINATION OF AVEVA AND SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC SOFTWARE BUSINESS WERE PASSED ON A POLL AT GENERAL MEETING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ZURICH Power grids maker ABB is buying General Electric's Industrial Solutions business for $2.6 billion in a bet it can improve the division's lackluster margins over the next five years, the Swiss engineering company said on Monday.
* ABB suspends share buyback programme (Adds comment from ABB CEO from call, analyst comment)
Sept 7 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Sept 6 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
MILAN European shares inched lower on Tuesday dragged down by losses in the heavyweight financial sector as worries over North Korea persisted and caution grew before a European Central Bank policy meeting later in the week.
* Downbeat broker note hits Inmarsat (Recasts with details, adds closing prices)