Schindler Holding AG (SCHP.S)
7 Dec 2018
* SEES FX HEADWINDS GOING FORWARD AT LEAST A THE LEVEL OF Q3 - CONF CALL
Oct 23 Shares in Schindler hit a six-month low on Tuesday after the Swiss elevator and escalator maker said its net profit growth had slowed to 0.4 percent in the third quarter as a result of adverse foreign exchange moves.
Oct 23 Swiss elevator and escalator maker Schindler said on Tuesday its third-quarter net profit growth slowed down to 0.4 percent, hurt by foreign exchange headwinds.
BRIEF-Schindler Says In First 9 Months Of Fiscal 2018, Order Intake Rose By 7.1 Pct To CHF 8653 Million
* IN FIRST 9 MONTHS OF FISCAL 2018, ORDER INTAKE ROSE BY 7.1% TO CHF 8653 MILLION, CORRESPONDING TO AN INCREASE OF 6.8% IN LOCAL CURRENCIES
* 9-MONTH REVENUE GREW BY 7.9% TO CHF 7 939 MILLION (+7.6% IN LOCAL CURRENCIES)
Aug 17 Swiss elevator and escalator maker Schindler Holding reported on Friday better-than-expected order intake in the second quarter on strong growth across its markets, and raised its full-year revenue growth outlook.
* H1 ORDER INTAKE GREW BY 9.8% TO CHF 5 869 MILLION (+7.9% IN LOCAL CURRENCIES)
* IN Q2 2018 A ONE-TIME POSITIVE IMPACT OF CHF 55 MILLION WAS RECOGNIZED IN GROUP'S NET PROFIT