Scor SE (SCOR.PA)
20 Feb 2018
* SCOR GREW P&C REINSURANCE RENEWAL PREMIUMS BY 3.7% AT CONSTANT EXCHANGE RATES AT JANUARY 2018 RENEWALS
* REG-SCOR COMPLETES THE ACQUISITION OF MUTRÉ Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Dutch insurer Aegon NV on Thursday said it would sell part of the remaining stake it holds in U.S. life insurance unit to France-based property and life reinsurer Scor SE .
Dec 28 Dutch insurer Aegon NV on Thursday said it would sell part of the remaining stake it holds in U.S. life insurance unit to France-based property and life reinsurer Scor SE.
LONDON, Nov 23 Switzerland's Zurich Insurance plans to more than double its "impact investments" to $5 billion, it said on Thursday, aiming to improve the lives of five million people a year.
* ESTIMATED SOLVENCY RATIO STANDS AT APPROXIMATELY 213% AS AT 30 SEPTEMBER 2017
* SCOR - ESTIMATES COST OF HARVEY, IRMA AND MARIA HURRICANES AND MEXICO EARTHQUAKES
* SCOR CONTINUES TO PURSUE "VISION IN ACTION" FOLLOWING RECENT NATURAL CATASTROPHES
BRUSSELS, Sept 14 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
BRIEF-Scor announces not to invest in companies with more than 30% of total revenues in thermal coal
* THE GROUP ANNOUNCES IT CURRENTLY HAS NO DIRECT INVESTMENT IN COMPANIES WITH THERMAL COAL REVENUES OF MORE THAN 30% OF TOTAL REVENUES