SandRidge Energy Inc (SD.N)
26 Apr 2018
* FIR TREE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP REPORTS 5.73 PERCENT STAKE IN SANDRIDGE ENERGY INC AS OF APRIL 23, 2018 - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Carl Icahn - Urges Sandridge Energy Shareholders To Vote Against Proposal To Ratify And Extend Poison Pill
* CARL ICAHN - URGES SANDRIDGE ENERGY SHAREHOLDERS TO VOTE AGAINST PROPOSAL TO RATIFY AND EXTEND POISON PILL - SEC FILING Source text : (http://bit.ly/2HYsZjy) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Carl Icahn Says On April 23, Sent Letter To Sandridge Energy Demanding Right To Inspect Certain Books, Records Of Sandridge Energy
* CARL ICAHN SAYS ON APRIL 23, SENT A LETTER TO SANDRIDGE ENERGY DEMANDING THE RIGHT TO INSPECT CERTAIN BOOKS, RECORDS OF SANDRIDGE ENERGY - SEC FILING Source text (https://bit.ly/2K6we8W) Further company coverage:
* SANDRIDGE ENERGY INC SAYS CEO JAMES BENNETT'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.3 MILLION - SEC FILING Source : https://bit.ly/2qOIxhm Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
BRIEF-SandRidge Energy Announces Board Changes And Nomination Of Directors For Election At 2018 Shareholder Meeting
* SANDRIDGE ENERGY ANNOUNCES BOARD OF DIRECTOR CHANGES AND NOMINATION OF DIRECTORS FOR ELECTION AT 2018 SHAREHOLDER MEETING
HOUSTON Billionaire activist investor Carl Icahn on Monday nominated a five-person slate of his employees and business associates to replace the SandRidge Energy Inc board of directors, escalating his fight for control of the U.S. shale oil producer.
HOUSTON, April 16 Billionaire activist investor Carl Icahn on Monday nominated a five-person slate of his employees and business associates to replace the SandRidge Energy Inc board of directors, escalating his fight for control of the U.S. shale oil producer.
BRIEF-SandRidge Energy Says On April 13, Icahn, Affiliates Notified Co That It Intends To Nominate 5 Individuals To Sandridge Board - SEC Filing
* CARL C ICAHN - ON APRIL 13, ICAHN, AFFILIATES NOTIFIED SANDRIDGE ENERGY THAT IT INTENDS TO NOMINATE 5 INDIVIDUALS TO SANDRIDGE BOARD - SEC FILING
April 16 Activist investor Carl Icahn said on Monday that he plans to nominate five members to SandRidge Energy's board.
SandRidge Energy Inc said on Monday it would evaluate any offer to buy the company from top shareholder Carl Icahn after the hedge fund manager said he could pay cash to buy the U.S. shale oil producer.