SeaWorld Entertainment Inc (SEAS.N)
22 Mar 2018
* SEAWORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL 2017 RESULTS
* SEAWORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC. ANNOUNCES LEADERSHIP TRANSITION PLAN
* SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. reports third quarter and nine months 2017 results
* Seaworld announces appointment of Scott Ross to board of directors
* Seaworld Entertainment - implemented restructuring program
Oct 5 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Thursday:
Oct 5 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1000 GMT on Thursday:
Oct 5 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 2 points higher on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures flat ahead of the cash market open.
Oct 5 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 2 points higher on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers. * UK CAR SALES: New car registrations in Britain fell by 9.2 percent in September, making it highly likely that sales this year will be down for the first time since 2011, according to preliminary numbers from an industry body. * BANK OF ENGLAND: Britain's banks need a watertight Brexit transition deal by Christmas to avoid a potentially disorderly shift of
UK-based theme park operator Merlin Entertainments Plc has approached marine park operator SeaWorld Entertainment Inc about a potential deal, according to a person familiar with the matter.