SES SA (SESFd.PA)
* BOE SMART RETAIL HOLDS 79.94 PERCENT OF CO'S CAPITAL FOLLOWING SIMPLIFIED PUBLIC OFFER Source text : http://bit.ly/2pgkpEi Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Feb 23 Luxembourg-based satellite company SES said on Friday it was slashing the dividend on its A shares by 40 percent, in a bid to strengthen its balance sheet after a year which it said was below its expectations.
* EXTENDS CONTRACT WITH PALAU TELECOMS UNTIL 2020 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* GLOBAL EAGLE HAS SECURED A MAJOR INCREASE OF KU-BAND CAPACITY ON ITS NEW HYBRID SES-15 HTS SATELLITE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* PROVIDES ENHANCED CONNECTIVITY FOR SOUTH AFRICA’S MUNGA MOUNTAIN BIKE RACE AND LOCAL COMMUNITIES Source text: http://bit.ly/2BgDkGR Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SPEEDCAST AND SES NETWORKS PARTNER IN LATIN AMERICA TO PROVIDE FIBRE-LIKE CONNECTIVITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q3 REVENUE EUR 478.5 MILLION VERSUS EUR 533.3 MILLION YEAR AGO