Compagnie de Saint Gobain SA (SGOB.PA)
15 Dec 2017
ZURICH, Dec 1 The largest shareholder in Swiss specialty chemical maker Sika raised the possibility on Friday that a takeover agreement with France's Saint-Gobain could be extended as a legal dispute over the 2014 deal drags on.
* RULING ON APPEAL OF BURKARD FAMILY'S VOTING RIGHT IN SIKA , SAINT-GOBAIN TAKEOVER BATTLE LIKELY TO BE REACHED IN Q1 2018 - SOURCES
Nov 24 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
* COMPAGNIE DE SAINT-GOBAIN ANNOUNCED ON THURSDAY RENEWAL OF THE DIRECTOR'S TERM OF OFFICE OF PIERRE-ANDRE DE CHALENDAR
ZURICH, Oct 26 Swiss construction chemicals maker Sika said it was well on course to achieve its full-year sales target and achieve its highest-ever sales figure after reporting third-quarter growth on Thursday in line with forecasts.
* Saint-Gobain finalizes the acquisition of Glava, a major player in the Norwegian insulation market Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CEO seeks resolution to dispute over Burkard family's stake
PARIS, July 27 French building materials group St Gobain, which was hit by a cyber attack earlier this year, maintained its financial targets as it posted a rise in half-year profits slightly below the consensus forecast.
ZURICH, July 27 Sika began life under a new chief executive with results in line with market expectations during the first half and said on Thursday the strong start kept it on track to achieve its full-year sales target.
* SAINT-GOBAIN ACQUIRES TEKBOND, ADHESIVES SPECIALIST IN BRAZIL