Sharp Corp (SHCAY.PK)
17 Nov 2017
* Says co's shareholder SIO International Holdings Limited sells 5.4 million shares of the co to Daiwa PI Partners Co. Ltd on Nov. 13
* Says it will acquire 35,732 shares of Kantatsu Co., Ltd., for 1.01 billion yen in total, via exercise of warrants
TOKYO Japan's Sharp Corp reported its fourth consecutive quarter of net profit on Friday and lifted its annual forecast, as efforts to rebuild lost presence in the global electronics market began to pay off.
* Exec: TV sales strong in China, smartphone display demand solid (Adds executive comment, background)
* Says Shanghai-based firm withdrew a lawsuit against Nanjing-based unit NSEC and the previous news was disclosed on June 1
TOKYO, Oct 27 Japan's Sharp Corp reported its fourth consecutive quarter of net profit on Friday, as it gears up to rebuild lost presence in the global electronics market under Taiwanese owner Foxconn.
* Sharp Electronics Corporation - Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America, division of co, announced a strategic alliance with Skywell Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON The U.S. International Trade Commission has agreed to probe certain Wi-Fi enabled devices and their parts after Japan's Sharp Corp accused China's Hisense Group Co Ltd of infringing its patents, the body said on Wednesday.
WASHINGTON, Sept 27 The U.S. International Trade Commission has agreed to probe certain Wi-Fi enabled devices and their parts after Japan's Sharp Corp accused China's Hisense Group Co Ltd of infringing its patents, the body said on Wednesday.
TOKYO Japan's Sharp Corp said on Wednesday it has requested the U.S. International Trade Commision (ITC) to investigate Hisense Group Co Ltd, escalating a dispute in which it has accused the Chinese firm of patent infringement.
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$148.97||-0.15|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$44.63||-1.02|
|Dell Inc. (4331.HK)||--||--|
|Siemens AG (SIEGn.DE)||€114.90||-0.90|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$21.75||+0.18|
|Canon Inc (7751.T)||¥4,297||-13.00|
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICb.ST)||51.50kr||+0.35|
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICa.ST)||52.00kr||+0.75|
|Sony Corp (6758.T)||¥5,215||+38.00|
|Motorola Solutions Inc (MSI.N)||$90.95||-0.02|