Sika AG (SIK.S)
16 Mar 2018
BRIEF-Sika AG Says Board Of Directors Rejects Proposals To Elect Bischoff To Board Of Directors, Chairman
* SIKA AG - BOARD OF DIRECTORS REJECTS PROPOSALS BY SCHENKER-WINKLER HOLDING AG TO ELECT JACQUES BISCHOFF TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND CHAIRMAN OF BOARD
ZURICH, March 13 Sika AG said on Tuesday it rejected proposals by its family shareholder to elect Jacques Bischoff as a new board member and chairman at its upcoming shareholder meeting.
* SIKA ESTABLISHES NATIONAL SUBSIDIARY IN HONDURAS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Zurich newsroom)
* RECEIVED AN AGENDA ITEM REQUEST FOR AGM OF APRIL 17 FROM SHAREHOLDER GROUP
* SIKA SUCCESSFULLY PLACES CHF 300 MILLION BOND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ZURICH New LafargeHolcim Chief Executive Jan Jenisch will unveil his strategy to fix the unhappy marriage that created the world's biggest cement maker when the company publishes its annual results on Friday.
ZURICH Sika's high share price provides scope for the Swiss construction chemicals group to offer its controlling family shareholders a better buyout offer than one the clan has agreed with France's Saint-Gobain , Sika's CEO said.
ZURICH, Feb 23 Sika's high share price provides scope for the Swiss construction chemicals group to offer its controlling family shareholders a better buyout offer than one the clan has agreed with France's Saint-Gobain , Sika's CEO said.
ZURICH, Feb 23 Sika reported better-than-expected 2017 net profit on Friday as France's Saint-Gobain said it remained confident it would win its protracted takeover battle for the Swiss construction chemicals maker.
* FOR ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF APRIL 17, BOARD PROPOSING 15.6% INCREASE IN GROSS DIVIDEND TO CHF 111 PER BEARER SHARE, CHF 18.50 PER REGISTERED SHARE