SVB Financial Group (SIVB.OQ)
SHFAYIM, Israel Technology that has helped Israel's military drive tanks, guide and intercept missiles, and keep its computer systems secure is being redeployed in the development of driverless cars.
After a career that included helping Alphabet Inc's Google build out data centers and speeding packages for Amazon.com Inc to customers, Jim Miller is doing what many Silicon Valley executives do after stints at big companies: finding more time to ride his bike.
NEW YORK/ SAN FRANCISCO Beijing's unslakeable thirst for the latest technology has spurred a proliferation of "accelerators" in Silicon Valley that aim to identify promising startups and bring them to China.
May 8 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 8 SVB Financial Group, the parent of Silicon Valley Bank, said on Tuesday it appointed website building startup Weebly's chief financial officer, Kimberly Jabal, to its board of directors.
* SVB FINANCIAL GROUP APPOINTS KIMBERLY JABAL, CFO OF WEEBLY, TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* QTRLY NET INTEREST INCOME (FULLY TAXABLE EQUIVALENT BASIS) OF $421.2 MILLION VERSUS $310.3 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* S&P DOW JONES INDICES SAYS TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE, SVB FINANCIAL WILL SWITCH PLACES WITH SIGNET JEWELERS & PATTERSON COS RESPECTIVELY IN S&P 500
* SVB FINANCIAL GROUP CEO GREG BECKER'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $6.1 MILLION VERSUS $5.1 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2If66rt) Further company coverage:
* CONSOLIDATED NET INCOME AVAILABLE TO COMMON STOCKHOLDERS FOR Q4 OF 2017 WAS $117.2 MILLION, OR $2.19 PER DILUTED COMMON SHARE
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$29.30||+0.04|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$26.20||+0.07|
|Comerica Incorporated (CMA.N)||$95.75||+0.44|
|East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBC.OQ)||$70.45||+0.26|
|East West Bancorp, Inc. (EWBCP.OB)||--||--|
|City National Corp (CYN.N)||--||--|
|Umpqua Holdings Corp (UMPQ.OQ)||$24.05||+0.15|
|Cathay General Bancorp (CATY.OQ)||$43.07||+0.12|
|Hope Bancorp Inc (HOPE.OQ)||$18.73||+0.21|
|Wilshire Bancorp Inc (WIBC.O)||--||--|