SJW Group (SJW.N)
22 May 2018
* SJW GROUP BOARD OF DIRECTORS ISSUES LETTER TO FELLOW SJW GROUP STOCKHOLDERS
* SJW GROUP AND CONNECTICUT WATER FILE APPLICATIONS WITH CONNECTICUT PUBLIC UTILITIES REGULATORY AUTHORITY AND MAINE PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION FOR APPROVAL OF MERGER OF EQUALS
BRIEF-SJW Group Comments On Cal Water’S Proxy Contest,Reaffirms Commitment To Merger With Connecticut Water
* SJW GROUP COMMENTS ON CAL WATER’S PROXY CONTEST AND REAFFIRMS COMMITMENT TO MERGER OF EQUALS WITH CONNECTICUT WATER
BRIEF-California Water Service Group Confirms Proposal To Acquire SJW Group For $68.25 Per Share In Cash
* CALIFORNIA WATER SERVICE GROUP CONFIRMS PROPOSAL TO ACQUIRE SJW GROUP FOR $68.25 PER SHARE IN CASH
* Q1 REVENUE $75 MILLION VERSUS $69 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Connecticut Water Service Inc said on Thursday it had rejected a $748 million takeover bid by Eversource Energy , New England's largest power utility, aimed at disrupting its merger with SJW Group agreed in March.
April 19 Connecticut Water Service Inc said on Thursday it had rejected a $748 million takeover bid by Eversource Energy, New England's largest power utility, aimed at disrupting its merger with SJW Group agreed in March.
* SJW GROUP REMAINS COMMITTED TO MERGER OF EQUALS WITH CONNECTICUT WATER AND ITS POTENTIAL TO CREATE SIGNIFICANT LONG-TERM VALUE FOR SHAREHOLDERS
April 19 Eversource Energy, New England's largest power utility, has made a $748 million offer to acquire Connecticut Water Service Inc, seeking to disrupt a merger the latter agreed last month with SJW Group, a person familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
NEW YORK SJW Group and Connecticut Water Service, Inc. plan to merge, they said on Thursday, which would create the third-largest investor-owned water and wastewater utility in the United States.