Summit Therapeutics PLC (SMMT.OQ)
20 Jul 2018
Britain's Summit Therapeutics Plc said on Wednesday that it would stop developing its Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) drug after it failed a mid-stage study, wiping out nearly 80 percent of its market value.
* Plummets 80 pct to touch record low (Adds details on trial, analyst comment)
June 27 Summit Therapeutics Plc said on Wednesday that it would stop developing its Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) drug after it failed to meet the goals of a mid-stage study.
* SUMMIT THERAPEUTICS PLC FILES FOR MIXED SHELF OF UPTO $225 MILLION - SEC FILING Source http://bit.ly/2jXftRN Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCES A PROPOSED PLACING TO RAISE UP TO £15.0 MILLION
BRIEF-Summit's Infectious Diseases Technology Platform Yields Novel Antibiotics With Potential In Global Fight Against Gonorrhoea
* SUMMIT’S INFECTIOUS DISEASES TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM YIELDS NOVEL ANTIBIOTICS WITH POTENTIAL IN GLOBAL FIGHT AGAINST GONORRHOEA
BRIEF-Summit Expands Enrolment In Phaseout DMD Phase 2 Clinical Trial To Include Planned Additional Group
* SUMMIT EXPANDS ENROLMENT IN PHASEOUT DMD PHASE 2 CLINICAL TRIAL TO INCLUDE PLANNED ADDITIONAL GROUP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EZUTROMID SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED MUSCLE DAMAGE IN DMD PATIENTS IN 24-WEEK INTERIM DATA FROM SUMMIT’S PHASEOUT DMD CLINICAL TRIAL