Synchronoss Technologies Inc (SNCR.OQ)
23 Mar 2018
* SYNCHRONOSS TECHNOLOGIES INC - RENEWED EXISTING AGREEMENT WITH VERIZON TO POWER VERIZON'S CLOUD SOLUTION FOR WIRELESS CUSTOMERS FOR ADDITIONAL 5 YEARS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SYNCHRONOSS TECHNOLOGIES INC FILES FOR NON-TIMELY 10-K - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2oYqxkJ) Further company coverage:
* SIRIS CAPITAL GROUP LLC SAYS NOW OWNS 19.84 PERCENT STAKE IN SYNCHRONOSS TECHNOLOGIES INC AS OF FEB 15 - SEC FILING
* SYNCHRONOSS - GOT POSITIVE DECISION FROM NASDAQ HEARINGS PANEL, GRANTING EXTENSION TO REGAIN COMPLIANCE WITH LISTING REQUIREMENTS
* SYNCHRONOSS WELCOMES MARY CLARK AS CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER AND EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Synchronoss Technologies Inc announces appointment of Glenn Lurie as chief executive officer
NEW YORK, Oct 20 Private equity firm Siris Capital Partners has lined up US$650m of loans to finance its roughly US$1bn buyout of US cloud collaboration and virtual data room software provider Intralinks Holdings from US mobile cloud services company Synchronoss Technologies Inc, according to two sources familiar with the matter.
Software maker Synchronoss Technologies Inc said private equity firm Siris Capital Partners would buy its Intralinks Holding unit in a deal worth about $1 billion, higher than it previous offer.
Oct 17 Software maker Synchronoss Technologies Inc said private equity firm Siris Capital Partners would buy its Intralinks Holding unit in a deal worth about $1 billion, higher than it previous offer.
* At closing of preferred investment by Siris Capital, Synchronoss Technologies board will be increased to 10 directors - SEC filing
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$148.89||-3.20|
|Accenture Plc (ACN.N)||$147.35||-2.88|
|Automatic Data Processing (ADP.OQ)||$109.20||-3.94|
|CGI Group Inc (GIBa.TO)||$73.40||-0.47|
|Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH.OQ)||$79.26||-1.71|
|NCR Corporation (NCR.N)||$30.27||-1.18|
|Leidos Holdings Inc (LDOS.N)||$65.02||-0.96|
|CSG Systems International, Inc. (CSGS.OQ)||$44.16||-1.55|