Steinhoff International Holdings NV (SNHJ.J)
18 Dec 2017
JOHANNESBURG, Dec 18 South Africa's Steinhoff will provide further information about its finances following a meeting with bankers on Tuesday, the retailer said on Monday.
* NOTIFIES HOLDERS OF STEINHOFF SERVICES'S DEBT SECURITIES IT WILL, AFTER MEETING WITH BANKERS ON DEC. 19 PROVIDE FURTHER INFORMATION ON CO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
JOHANNESBURG South African tycoon Christo Wiese on Friday called off plans to sell his stake in grocer Shoprite to Steinhoff's African arm , a day after he resigned from Steinhoff's board in the midst of an accounting scandal.
* Parent to recoup loan from African business (Recasts with Shoprite deal)
* DGAP-ADHOC: STEINHOFF INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS N.V. : SALE OF SHARES IN PSG GROUP LIMITED
JOHANNESBURG South Africa's Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors (IRBA) is investigating Steinhoff's auditor following the retail group's disclosure of accounting irregularities, it said on Friday.
* CHRISTO WIESE, CHAIRMAN OF SUPERVISORY BOARD AND DELEGATED SUPERVISORY CHAIRMAN TODAY OFFERED TO RESIGN FROM SUPERVISORY BOARD
BERLIN/JOHANNESBURG South African tycoon Christo Wiese resigned on Thursday as chairman of Steinhoff , the latest setback for the retail group in the throes of an accounting scandal.
* Banks sells portion of Wiese stake held as collateral (Adds details, sale portion of Wiese shares)
* STEINHOFF INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS N.V. : AUTOMATIC TERMINATION OF VOTING POOL ARRANGEMENTS