Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB (publ) (SOBIV.ST)
* HENRIK STENQVIST IS JOINING SOBI AS NEW CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
* The Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has adopted a positive opinion for Anakinra for the treatment of Still’s disease.
Feb 22 Rare-disease drug maker Swedish Orphan Biovitrum (Sobi) reported on Thursday a bigger fourth-quarter profit jump than expected but guided for slightly slower profit growth in 2018 than estimated by analysts.
* SAYS SOBI EXPECTS TOTAL REVENUES FOR FULL-YEAR TO BE IN RANGE OF SEK 7,500 - 7,700 M.
Oct 25 Rare-disease drug maker Swedish Orphan Biovitrum (Sobi) reported on Wednesday a bigger jump than expected in quarterly core profit, raised its profit and sales guidance, and said it planned to boost operations in North America.
* Alprolix approved for treatment of Hemofili B in Saudi Arabia. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Johan Sennero)
* Swedish orphan biovitrum says sobi now expects total revenues for full year to be in range of sek 6,300 to 6,400 m (6,100-6,200)